Valentine's Special - Save Me Some (Author and Reader)

Lee Chaeyeon's POV

"Where is Wonyoung?" I shouted. I was counting heads when I found one tall girl, only.

"I don't know, I thought she was with you?" Yena replied.

"But I saw her following you towards the ice cream store?" Eunbi Eonnie asked Yena. She had this finger pointed at her, and it acts like a gun to us.

"I was there with my hamster, no tall bunny at all," Yena said while hiding behind Yuri. Momma Bunny is mad, oh no.

"Raise your damn hand if you saw the baby bunny and state where?" We are so dead. Eunbi just used her mad voice on us.

One by one, everyone raised their hands.

"Car, fixing her hair," Yujin said.

"Next! Keep it coming!" Eunbi shouted.

"Convenient store, buying Pepsi Ma'am!," Yuri shouted. (And yes, support our girls. Buy Pepsi every day if you can.)

"Comfort room, taking mirror shots with me and my wifey," I replied on behalf of my wife, soon to be wife. With that being said, she dragged me down and kissed my cheek.

"U-um, pancake cooking," Nako replied with a small voice.

"She meant, the pancake stand over there," Hitomi replied, taking in her girlfriend's hand.

"Starbucks, look," Hyewon replied, and pointed at the tall bunny buying coffee and hot chocolate for us.

"Why didn't you tell us?" All of us shouted at the same time.

"I don't want my baby to be mad at me," Hyewon replied with a straight face.

"Do you even have a brain?" Eunbi shouted, dragging Hyewon to the... comfort room? Oh, OH!

"Angry humping alert," Yena whispered to Yuri.

"Shut up, Yujin might hear you," Yuri said, slapping her Duck's shoulder.

"Where is mommy?" Wonyoung asked with an innocent voice.

"Just making another baby," Hitomi replied, earning a mouth slap from Nako. "What? I am saying the truth."

"She meant, she was looking for her baby, and that's you." I quickly wrapped the topic to an end.

"Oh? Now that I am here, can we go now?" The big bunny asked, but no one dared to tell her what was happening.

"Oh! Look, pancake! Let's eat some, Buppy!" And of course, Yujin doesn't have to ask and dragged her Buppy away. They have this call sign as Buppy, short for Bunny and Puppy, so every time they say that it will just remind them of each other.

"Did she just-" Nako started.

"She knows," Sakura replied.

/////

You might ask where is Minju and Chaewon. We are going to their place, their beach place. I requested that we take my private plane, but the kids insisted that we do, "road trip". Who has the heart to say no to them, right?

"Do you need a mosquito repellant, Eonnie?" Wonyoung asked Hyewon.

"Why?" She replied, worried that a bug did bit her.

"You got a red mark on your neck," Wonyoung said.

And everyone stopped breathing. I kid you not, everyone stopped breathing for a second.

"I think she needs it, Wonyoungie! I think a big scary bug will bit her again." Yena said while smirking towards Eunbi.

"I like big scary bugs biting me," Hyewon replied while winking towards her girlfriend.