Chapter 0.0 - High School

\\\\\

Author's note:

Thank you for those people who read this, we are at 100 reads and I thank each and every one of you for making it possible. HAPPY READING!

\\\\\

Lee Chaeyeon's POV

I am late. I am late! Why did I have to forget to set my alarm? Where are my shoes? What time is it? I looked up at our wall clock, and it shows that it is 5:45 in the morning.

I grabbed Chaeryeong's shoes and put them on. "I am so sorry little sister, but I am late."

After leaving a note that I have borrowed my sister's shoes, I ran for my life. Yuri will kill me for being late!

I never thought a stranger that I just met three months ago, will be my best friend. I guess time doesn't determine anything to friendship if you click? You click.

Just a little information, today is Sunday, and it is the day where you will have to sign up for a club. Chaeryeong did not care enough to wake up early, but I do! We have to be first!

I'll thank my parents later for enrolling me in the nearest school. I looked at my watch to find I have earlier than our meeting time. "Thank you, God Jihyo and Jisoos!" I said out loud. Some students looked at me weirdly, but when they found out I was Lee Chaeyeon, they immediately smiled at me.

I am one of the popular here at our school because of how pure and sweet I am, but Chaeryeong had it different. Chaeryeong is not the type of girl who will befriend everyone because she likes to be quiet, but once you get to know her, she's as sweet as I am but to whom she trusts. We are both crackheads as well.

I was quietly waiting for Yuri when I heard her scream out my name. "Chaeyeon! Mianhaeyo!" she was about 20 feet from me, but I can hear her.

" No! It is fine!" I screamed back just for fun.

After a minute or so, she is now panting beside me due to running that far. We are both signing up for the same club, and that is the theater club. I am just waiting for her to catch her breath before I even talk to her.

"Let us go! We need to be first!" Yuri said while dragging me inside the campus.

\\\\\

We are now inside our school's auditorium. Upon entering, we immediately saw a lot of students waiting to audition. I saw Hitomi filling up a form. I tapped her shoulder to get her attention, which caused her to look at me.

"Oh! Sunbaenim Yuri and Chaeyeon, hi." Hitomi waved at us shyly.

"What is that?" Yuri asked, peeking beside me.

"This is just a form for those people who will be joining the Theather," she replied.

"I thought you joined cheerleading? What happened?" I asked her, confused about the sudden change of mind.

"I may be suitable for it, but I wanted to do something that will help my future," she answered with a smile.

"And that is?" Yuri and I both asked.

"I am joining to be part of the Theater Committee. I want to join the costume and design group to be the stylist. It might be a small thing, but it will help me be familiar with the whole styling people thing." she replied that made us clap for her.

"Aja Hitomi! We wish you the best! We will see you around, Ms. stylist!" I said before leaving and finding the group of auditionees.

We have filled up our forms as well, but we checked the performer's box. We are just waiting for our turn to audition. I was talking to Yuri when I saw her freeze and looked at someone. I moved to her point of view and saw that she was staring at a girl. The girl was wearing a black cap and hoodie, but she has some mysterious aura that attracted almost everyone in the room, even Yuri's attention.

"Earth to Yuri?" I said, but it was no use.

I saw the mysterious girl went up the stage and went to the center. The flow of the audition will start at singing, followed by dancing, and lastly, acting.

The girl didn't waste any time and sang her audition song. It was the same song Yuri has planned to sing, Nostalgia by Davichi (if you know, you know). The girl's voice was beautiful and sang it as if it was her piece. Then there was a sudden change of song, from ballad to pop. It was Energetic by Wanna One. From just standing, she moved her body according to the song.

"She has memorized it well," I whispered to myself. It was a fact that the girl memorized each movement like the original dance. She did it with swag and confidence.

"Wow." I heard Yuri said beside me. I looked at her, expecting a competitive look from her, but what I saw was far from that. She was smiling, adoring the girl.

When it was the girl's time to act, she removed her cap. Murmurs can be heard from the crowd, mostly saying she's attractive, and where did she come from. She might be good at singing and dancing, but she can't act that well. She ends up releasing a laugh every line of her dialogue.

"Okay, thank you, Ms. Choi Yena. We will contact you if you have passed the audition, you may now leave the stage." The president of the club said.

So that is her name? Choi Yena. A performer. After the president's statement, I watched her left the stage. Some of the people who were seated next to us left and went to her side. I overheard some people saying she might be the transferee, there were already rumors about her before she even came to the school.

"Chaeyeon, what if we don't pass?" Yuri asked and that made me look at her to only find her face with concern written all over it.

"What if we did? Don't think about failing, think about passing."

"Thank you," she said, calmer than before. But I know her eyes too well.

Yuri might be good at everything she does, but she can't last a day without questioning her skills. When will her mind be at peace? I stared at the stage while thinking about Yuri's situation but instantly got out of my mind when I felt Yuri tug my shirt.

"What?"

"Can I use the restroom?" she asked me.

"Why are you asking me? You have the freedom to do whatever you want, Ms. Jo." I said, almost laughing at her question.

I saw her immediately hurry to the right part of the auditorium. Uncanny, there are two restrooms here in the auditorium, why did she have to go to the other side?

\\\\\

Author's note:

Weird, right? Why did she have to use the other restroom? Maybe *wink wink* the other restroom was better? 

You're still here? Omo, is that how much you like me? I mean, my story? 

Are you reading this at night or morning? hehe

Stay safe guys, wear a mask! See you next time :) -UnicornS