8.5 - Bark and Quack

\\\\\

Author's Note: 

So, hi. The class was canceled, so imma just drop this thing out. 

Shoutout to this chapter's dedication! Thank you for being the first like from the previous chapter!

Heh!

Goodbye!

\\\\\

Lee Chaeyeon's POV

"CEO Miyawaki." I stared at the name while my phone rang. I should answer this before it ends.

"Hello?"

"Ah, hello." I can sense that she was hesitant at first.

"Yes? Is there any problem?" I asked.

"Um, this would be too much to ask, but can you teach me Hangul?" She said.

"Uh, I don't mind at all, but you do know there are more licensed tutors out there?"

"I know, but I want you."

"You want me?"

"Yes." I heard her reply. It was short, but I know she was sure. "I mean, yes. I want you to be the one to teach me."

"No need to explain further, Ms. Miyawaki, I want you too." (*insert anime nosebleed on Sakura's side*)

"A-ah, yes. Um, I will contact you later again about our schedule. Bye!" After she said that, she dropped the call.

"Who was that?" Yena asked.

"Your boss."

"Oh. OH!" Yena looked at me weirdly with a smirk.

"Oh, shut it."

"I am not saying anything." She said and poked my sides.

"Yuri-yah! Yena is bothering me!" I screamed out loud, and here comes Joyul to the rescue. She had a ducktape with her, funny.

"I did not!" And that was the last time we heard the Duck quack.

\\\\\

A week has passed, and my big bunny is here again.

"Eonnie, who is that girl?" I heard Wonyoung asked beside me.

"Who?" I said while I typed something on my laptop. The something I was typing is our lesson, and when I mean our, I mean Saku-chan and me. We had a weekly schedule.

"The one who keeps bothering Eonnie Yuri." She said. I looked outside my office and found Yena annoying Yuri.

"Ah, that thing? That's Yena. Your Eonnie's ex-girlfriend." I replied. Yena has been visiting my office to the point I had enough of the confirmation call and just made her an ID that can let her go to my office without going through Sorn downstairs in the lobby.

Not even a minute passed by when I saw Wonyoung head outside. Interesting encounter indeed. I saw Wonyoung kiss her Eonnie at the cheek, which made the Duck pout.

"Aigoo got beaten by a kid," I whispered to myself. She will barge into my office, and she will tell me she got a kid as her rival.

"Chaeyeon! I got a kid as my rival!" The Duck complained.

"Good luck with that, and I heard they are going out later."

"Stop them!" The Duck screamed.

"How about, no?" I said. My eyes didn't leave the screen while I talked to her.