Chapter 0.3 - Main Character

Lee Chaeyeon's POV

I saw everything that day. The way Yena held Yuri, and the way Yuri looked at Yena. That incident was the topic of the school for weeks. The majority shipped it, but some hated them being together.

I bite into my burger when I saw a swamp of admirers looking for me. I quickly duck and hide under the table. When will they stop hunting for me? I am not an animal to be wanted!

I took my phone and quickly sent help from Chaewon. I also sent her my address and where I am hiding.

I gulp my mango juice when I hear someone knocking on the table. I choked from the sudden sound, and even bump my head on the table!

"Knock, knock, Ms. Lee?" She said and peeked. The way she looked at me made her cheeks fluff even more. She offered her hand to help me up.

"Thank you, but I hate you," I said and took her hand.

"Ouch! The savior is hated!" She replied.

"Oh shut it. We both know we don't want to interfere with the whole ship thingy."

We have certified the third and fourth wheels whenever Yena and Yuri are together. Let me tell you this, if you see them together, run. I am making your life simple.

"Yeah yeah. Did you hear about the rumor?" Chaewon said and took my burger. She did not just eat from it, but she did.

"What rumor?"

"Yena is asking Yuri out later. I don't know if it's just a friendly date or a flirty date." This girl even took my mango juice!

"You should go with them," I said and tugged to walk with me.

"Why? I don't want to see them go lovey-dovey in front of me. It's just, urgh." Chaewon faked puke.

"Relatable, but base on your appetite, you can outstand it."

I didn't hear a reply, and all I got was a slap from the back.

"Ouch!"

"Shhh, we have clubs later. Reserve your voice for that." She said and left me standing there.

\\\\\

Once I entered the auditorium, I can see the hamster sitting in the upfront. I was walking towards Yuri, and I saw another figure beside her. I tried to look for Chaewon and saw her face making a duck pout. Oh, she's with the Duck.

Being the best friend that I am, I took a seat behind her. Sooner or later, Chaewon sat beside me.

"Why are you sacrificing yourself?" Chaewon whispered beside me.

"I am not, and this is sacrificing for the benefit of teasing her in the future," I whispered back.

"Let me join you." She replied.

"You do know we can hear you both, right?" Yuri said.

"Yeah, what is this teasing all about?" Yena asked us.

"Oh, it is nothing. Just a friendly tease thing." Chaewon said, trying to cover the fact she does not mean that.

"Really?" The Duck replied, not even convinced. Nice one, Chaewon, Yuri will dig up a grave for you.

"Don't mind her. She's just nervous about our roles." Well, I am not lying tho. We did an audition for specific characters yesterday, and the result is today.

"Which character did you guys auditioned for?" Chaewon asked us three, diverting the topic.

"I applied for the main character, Ms. Rosie," Yuri replied.

"The lady in the Pharmacy, I forgot the name, but yeah, her."

"The girl who's like a bitch, I like her dramatic antics," Chaewon said.

"I also applied to be the-" Yena said, but she stopped. The president walked up front holding a paper, which must be the result.

"Can everyone hear me?" The president said.

Everyone started saying yes at the same time.

"Okay, that's good. I don't need a mic." Eonnie Jihyo said. Oh, I might have forgotten to introduce her, Park Ji-Hyo. She's the Eonnie of all Eonnie but don't tell Eonnie Eunbi.

"Tzuyu? Come up here. I need some help." We all heard her say.

A tall tan girl walked towards her, and let me say they are shipped together. President and Vice President type of ship. (And yes, God Jihyo is gay here.)

"Let's start! Okay, I won't waste your time, and let's go in with the result." Tzuyu said.

"For the main character, Ms. Rosie. Drum roll, please." The president requested which all of the members followed, and we all created our drums.

"Jo, Yuri!" All of us three clapped our hands to red.

"What?" I heard Yuri whispered.

"Yuri, go up here! Let's welcome our Rosie!" Jihyo said. Yuri stood and was about walk when Yena hugged her, which erupted a lot of cheers.

"For another leading character, Alex. Let's all welcome-"

"It would be so funny if the leading male character is a female," Chaewon whispered beside me.

"What if?" I whispered back.

"Boo Seung-Kwan! Join your lady here upfront." Which made the males behind us cheer.

"Lady?" I heard Yena said to herself. Aigoo, possessive Duck. Calm your mouth, and you are not even together yet.

"Seung-Kwan and Yuri! Let us give them a round of applause!" We all cheered for them, except Yena. She's too quiet to begin with, which is weird.

\\\\\

Author's note:

OH, SHIT? What will happen to Yenyul? Why is JiTzu here? Why are you still reading this?

I hope you guys like this short mini past chapters because I may or may not be discontinuing this.

Thank you for reading, I will see you soon, next week! - UnicornS