Chapter 1 - Slap

Lee Chaeyeon's POV

It feels too cold. Why didn't I wore a thicker jacket? Right, it is because of my stylist. Anytime soon the snow will start to fall and to be honest, I'd rather wear something warmer than a fashionable thing but I had to look presentable for...

I tried looking for my phone to know what is my schedule for today but it was nowhere to be found. It's not in my pocket or even my small bag, where is it?

Which event am I even going to? I don't remember anything but the clothes that I am wearing right now, screams a business type of event. Mental note to self, ask Yuri where is she and ask her if she has my phone.

While waiting for Yuri or I don't know? My driver to come and pick me up to save me from freezing my ass off? The first snow of winter has begun. It's too beautiful not to look at it. I wish I have someone to hold hands, especially in this season.

Suddenly a person in all black run passes by me, taking my breath away as if they were something more to me.

This smell, it feels like I know it. No, I do know it. But who is this? And what is this rumble in my tummy? Am I hungry? Why is my body heating up? Am I having a fever right now?

Why am I shaking? Is it an earthquake? Where the heck is the table when I needed it?

How can people perform duck, cover, and hold when there isn't any table around? To whoever created that infographics, give us another fucking option!

Oh, I should just find a clear spot and just stand there. What is happening to you Chaeyeon? Is this the effect of hanging out with Chaeryeong?

"Yah! Eonnie!"

Speaking of the devil. Who made you God for me to hear your voice echoing? This is so disturbing.

"LEE CHAE YEON!"

So much hate for being your older sister if you weren't going to respect me. Say Goodbye to Netflix because you won't longer have access to it.

"You leave me with no choice!"

I suddenly felt a sting on my cheek. I jolted from laying down on my bed and into the floor.

Great, just great. What can hurt me more?

"What is it? MISS LEE CHAERYEONG?" I said while glaring at her. "And why do you need to wake me up with a slap?" I got up from falling off the bed.

"Do you have any ramen? My condo does not have any stock left and I am hungry, so I thought you might have some." Chaeryeong said with ease as if she hadn't done anything bad to me.

"So let me get this thing clear. You disturb my sleep JUST because YOU were hungry?" I said, ready to kill her.

"Correction, it is because I AM hungry," She said while smiling.

"You do know you have Eunbi Eonnie to call for those types of concern, right?" I kept rubbing my temples trying to calm myself before I even do such a thing that would require a burial.

"Yeah I know that, but its midnight at the moment and I don't think waking her up would do any good to me." I eyed her, trying to tell her to move her ass before I permanently ban her from our penthouse.

"And you think it would do you good waking me up?"

"Yes."

This is a hopeless case. I sighed, took my phone from my table, and dialed the only opened ramen house at this time.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

And that is how Chaeryeong ruined my sleep. I will ruin your night soon, so soon.