Chapter 0.4 - Bump!

Kwon Eunbi's POV

I don't know what happened and how it happened, but it just did. I bumped into someone, and the stranger ran away as I was about to give the papers that they have dropped.

"Hey! You dropped this!" I waved the papers in my hand. Aish! Some douche.

I ran back home and did not bother to run after them. I am a busy girl! I have to review and pass my exams! Well, at least not fail my exams.

"Hey." I heard my twin say.

"Hey," I replied.

"Have you seen Eomma?" She asked as she was about to leave.

"Ani. Where are you going, though?"

"A date. Cover up for me. I will give you a sprite later." I heard her say.

"What amount?"

"The big one at the convenient store." She said and kissed my cheek.

"Consider it as a deal." And run upstairs.

I looked outside my window and saw her girlfriend, Seulgi. Aigoo, my Irene is lovey-dovey.

"I wish to get something like theirs, but I am nowhere near having a lover." I am quite a strong character, and no one can tame me. Well, some tried, but they were boring. I need someone who can make my face turn to a tomato, out of butterflies, not out of anger.

I was about to take a shower when my phone rang.

My Chaeyeon is calling.

"Is this a sign?" I answered the call immediately.

"Eonnie!" Chaeyeon screamed.

"Yes?"

"A girl bumped into me!" Weird? Is she the one I bumped into earlier? The person was wearing a hoodie, and I can't see their face.

"And?"

"She talked Japanese! She is so cute!" Nevermind, we got soulmates to find.

"Would you find me cute if I talked Japanese?" I said with an aegyo.

"I already find you cute, so you don't have to." She replied. If only she knows how smooth she is, and the world would crumble on her hands.

"Stop flirting with me. I might fall, you know?"

"Then stop asking me questions if you would fall for my answers," Chaeyeon said with a smirk. I know it's a call, but you know? Gut instinct.

"Why are you a chick magnet? And here I am, trying so hard to know if I am bound to get lonely."

"Aigoo, is my Eonnie grumpy for being lonely?" She teased me.

"Shut up, and I have to go." And I ended the call. SMH.

My Chaeyeon

Ouch! You hang up on me!

seen

Bleh

sent

/////