Chapter 0.1 - Club Day

Lee Chaeyeon's POV

The day after the audition, it's Monday. Yuri has been bugging me about the result all night, which results in me going to school with a sleepless soul.

I left the house with a tumbler filled with coffee. I need it. I need to stay awake for what will bound to happen.

I took my time walking since I had a free period. I'm sipping bit by bit of the coffee, letting it sink in.

I wore a sweater over my uniform just because Chaeryeong stole mine. So I had to cover up the fact that I did not iron my clothes, or in reality, Chaeryeong's clothes.

I am at peace, well, until I felt a hand wrapped around my waist. I was about to kick this person when I heard Yuri's voice.

"Eonnie," Yuri said, she sounds so helpless.

I looked at her to find puffy eyes. She must've cried all night out of nervousness. Aigoo, Jo Yul.

"It will be fine," I said while I offered her some coffee.

What I didn't know is that she will drink all of it. She gave me my tumbler back with no drop of coffee left. It's a good thing that there's a convenience store near our school, and I can buy something there.

"Yuri, I will buy something at a convenience store. Can you come with me?"

"Aniyo. I'll wait for you at the school gate," she said and yawned.

If anyone will saw how she acted towards me, they will think that we are lovers. Don't even get me started with Eunbi Eonnie. Those two girls will be the cause of the talk, but at least they help me with my admirers. It is because of them that no admirers wanted to confess.

When I saw that we were near the campus, I tapped Yuri, but there was no response. I found her sleeping and clinging on to me for assistance. Before heading towards the store, I left her at the school's shed.

"Is she okay?" someone asked. I saw the shoes, and it no other than Mr. Ahrin or Mr. A for short.

"Yeah. She is just sleepy, Mr. A." I said while trying to find her a comfortable spot.

"Projects? But Yuri isn't the type of person who would cram. Did something happened?" Mr. A asked.

"Aniyo, she is just nervous with the whole club thing."

"Oh. Is that so? You guys will do great whatever club you chose. But I am guessing that you guys chose Theater?" he said while being dramatic.

"You know us too well. Mr. A, this might be a very embarrassing request, but can you look out for Yuri? I will just buy something." I said while looking at him for his answer.

"Yes, of course. Anything for you guys, you are like my daughters already." Mr. A said while patting my back.

I immediately run towards the store. While I was running, I saw someone walking in the opposite direction that I was. It was Choi Yena. I was confused about why is she this early, but I realized that she is new to our school. She was wearing an oversized black hoodie, the same one she wore yesterday. As I pass by her, I saw Eunbi Eonnie running towards me.

"Chaeyeon!" Eunbi Eonnie screamed.

I was just planning to say Hi and go, but she stopped and hugged me.

"I miss you so much! It's been months since I last saw you!" she said while squishing my cheeks.

"Eonnie, It's been just a week," I said while removing her hand on my face.

"No! It's been months!" she screamed louder. Aigoo, she might wake the whole neighborhood.

"Okay, okay, fine."

She is currently in Senior high, last year to be exact before she enters college. So I know her schedule might have been busy due to deadlines and performances.

"Eonnie, I like to catch up with you but in another time. I need to buy something before Yuri wakes up."

"Did you drugged Yuri?" she said while raising her eyebrow.

"Aniyo! Why would I do that? Nevermind, I need to get going. I love you, bye-bye!" and left her standing.

\\\\\

Buying the coffee was easy, but waking up Yuri wasn't. After I bought what I needed to buy. I ran back to the school, carefully carrying all of my goods. But what shocks me is that Yuri had a hoodie covering her skirt. It was not hers nor Mr. A.

"Mr. A? Did someone pass by the shed?"

"No? Maybe? I took a little break and went back here. Why?" he said.

"I don't remember placing a hoodie on Yuri when I left her, and I know you don't like wasting money on clothes," I said while inspecting the jacket. It was in the higher price section.

"Um, I can help you find who placed that. I will update you later since there is a CCTV in this area," he said while helping me carry Yuri up.

"Thank you, Mr. A!" I screamed, which made him chuckle.

"It's no problem kid. Now go to your club."

I carried Yuri behind my back and took our bags and tied it around my waist. I carefully moved my head to check Yuri's situation and still find her pass asleep.

"Aigoo, such a baby. We will be fine, I promise."

I walked us to the club list. Few were looking at us, but I don't mind, as long as Yuri gets some sleep. I scanned the list in the theater club to find our names, I was about to give up when I saw there was another piece of paper. It was for those who showed a great performance.

Lee, Chae Yeon

Jo, Yuri

Choi, Yena

Kim, Chaewon

*person one*

*person two, the gay one*

*person three, the straight but gay for Iz*One*

*person four, the shipper (the gay shipper)*

*person five, the GAYYYYYY for every main dancer*

*person six, the bottoms*

So on, and so forth. I was jiggling my body to wake up Yuri, and I earned a "Ten more minutes, Mom."

"Yuri, your crush is here," I said, which made her push me and stumble on to the floor.

"Wait? You have a crush?" I looked at her to expect a laugh but I saw her cheeks turned pink. 

\\\\\

Author's Note:

Huh? Who owns that jacket? Why did Yuri react like that? Where is Chaeryeong?

Don't forget to drink your water and eat your meals bish! And Yes I have updated earlier than usual, because it is my birth week? I can't explain it, but I hope you guys loved this little treat from me. 

I will see you in the next chapter! -UnicornS