Chapter 12 - I'm Sorry, Not (Part 1)

Lee Chaeyeon's POV

"What?" I asked half-awake. I do not know if I am still dreaming, but her presence right now is very alarming.

"I like you is nice meeting you in Hangul, right?" She, Sakura Miyawaki on my bed, asked. She moved a bit closer to me and smiled brightly.

"A-ah? What are y-you s-saying?" She sat calmly beside me, and my heart went crazy. I must be embarrassed because I did not know that Sakura and I will meet each other for the first time, like this.

"Why are you red?" She suddenly asked. Shit. Panic drove me to run towards my bathroom, but before that, I grabbed my phone.

Calling Yena Da Duck

"Hello?" The Duck answered.

"Good morning, baby! How's your sleep." I asked sweetly, but deep inside I am ready to toast this Fuck, I mean, Duck and serve it to people.

"Great, Yuri let me sleep beside her, but with a pillow between us." She smiled while talking.

"That's great! That would be the last time you will be inside my company and my life!" I half screamed. Thankfully Sakura is still in the process of learning Hangul.

"What did I do?" She half screamed as well.

"Oh, I don't know? What didn't you do?" I was on the edge of losing everything when Sakura knocked.

"You, my room, now," I whispered and ended the call.

End Call

"Can I wash up now?" Sakura asked while shaking her small bag. Must be her things, obviously Chaeyeon!

"Yeah, you may." And left the bathroom.

I walked back to my room and sat while waiting for her to come.

"What did I do to deserve this?" I whispered to myself. I was nice the other day for letting them sleep, and now, Yena does this? Great!

"Everything, you did good and you need some good love as well." Someone whispered back. Guess who? I will slap you if you guess it right.

"When did she and urgh!" I plopped myself down, and an unknown smell invaded my nose. She smells nice.

"Earlier this morning, it was very unexpected too!" Yena said, and laid beside me. I didn't reply anything, she must have sensed that I was still thinking of killing her.

"So, is she pretty?" She asked.

"I mean, sure." I would never in my life tell her I stared more than 5 seconds at a girl. She will tease me until I die and go to wherever I was meant to go.

"That's all? All of us went through the trouble just to hear you say that?"

"What do you want me to say? I was so mesmerized to the point I want to propose to her and make her mine? Is that it?" I stared at her and felt my cheeks heat up. Fever, definitely a fever.

"Are you sure you didn't want to say that? She made it red, eh-eh!" My face dropped, and I pushed her off my bed.

"Get out!" I shouted. She will make a bigger mess out of this thing.

"Guys! Wake up! Chaeyeon got a crush!" Yena shouted.

"I don't!" You are so out of my life, Choi Yena. I will make your life worse than mine. I swear.

/////

"Good morning, Ma'am Chaeyeon and... Miss Sakura?" My employees say. My company knew the whole collaboration thing, since last month, so I am not surprised they did their research.

If only I can leave Sakura behind, but I couldn't. We left the penthouse so I can teach her more professionally. I don't want an awkward, "getting to know" phase because we are just business partners.

"Hi!" Sakura replied cheerfully, I turned my head and saw all of my employees blush. Great, just great.

"Good morning, Ma'am!" I heard Sorn say. I bowed and smiled. Just when I entered the elevator, I saw Sakura repeated what I just did. Cute. I am cute, yes. Stop complimenting her, Chaeyeon!

"Miss Miyawaki? Let us go." I called out for her and the way she turned was weird. It was as if time slowed down. I am very much sick now. I stopped the elevator from closing as she walks towards me.

"Thank you, Miss Lee." She replied.

"You are very much welcome."

"Will you teach me Hangul or we will talk about business kinds of stuff?" She asked as if she wanted to take this chance to roam around Seoul.

"Depends on you," I replied. Oh, if you are wondering where our secretaries. They are with us. I just taped their mouths. Well, just Yena. I told them if they try to tease us, I will lock them in a room for a week. Yena wanted to right away tease us but Yuri being Yuri she taped Yena's mouth.

"What's my schedule for today, Yuri?"

"You have free time up until lunch. By lunch, there will be a company meeting regarding the collaboration with The Bloom Company." She replied, not taking off her eyes on her tablet. I turned towards Yena and she had this very appealing outfit today. Oh?

"Is she pretty, Yuri?" I asked her. Yena looked at me with sparkling eyes as if I made her world a better one.

"No, she's too hideous to look at," Yuri replied, which caused me to smirk toward Yena. Her eyes broke into a disappointed one. Aigoo, love life in hell.

"Who's hideous?" Ms. Miyawaki asked me.

"No one," I replied, and smiled at her. "Especially not you," I whispered.

"You look dashing as well, Miss Lee." Did she just hear that? I felt Yena's eyes upon me as if teasing me. I looked at my watch to get rid of this feeling. When will this elevator trip be done? Ding!

As I set foot in my office, I felt calm but felt someone grabbed my arm. Little did I know, Sakura tripped, causing her to crash towards me while our body hits the ground.

"Miss Lee!" Yuri screamed, ready to help me but Yena held her back. I see what you are doing, Choi.

"Are you all right, Miss Miyawaki?" I asked. I hope she is well because my back isn't.

"Y-yes." Her body was still resting on top of mine, and she can't seem to look at me.

"I know this must be a comfortable position for you at the moment, but-" She didn't let me finish my sentence as she immediately got up from me.

"I'm sorry," Sakura said and bowed over and over again. She reminded me of the kid I saved before ruling the company. How is she?

"No, no. It fine, I am glad to see you're doing well, so please smile for me." I replied and saw her slowly looked at me after staring at the floor for too long.

"There you go. Your beautiful smile, shouldn't be hidden." I complimented, making her smile more.

"So, shall we go on to our business?" I asked, and as a reply, she just nods. How in the world I was capable to say those words to her?

\\\\\

Author's Note:

I AM SORRY! My grades and mental health are going down to hell, but I promise you, I will be uploading two chapters this week, not including this one, so I hope you forgive me. hehe. 

SAKURA and CHAEYEON sleeping on a bed.. *insert whatever you are thinking, i hope it's PG 13*

-UnicornS