Chapter 12 - I'm Sorry, Not (Part 2)

Lee Chaeyeon's POV

When will this day end? It feels like a week of work already, and I haven't even started anything. I tried to calm myself by doing breathing exercises, which made the situation worst.

"Are you okay?" Someone asked.

I may have just forgotten that she was here. I forgot that I asked for a favor that I will be teaching her in my office. I took a glance and found her sitting in front of my desk with a notebook on hand.

"Yes, as always. Are you okay with this setting?" I asked her back. She was spacing out since the incident in the elevator.

"Of course, Jjaeyeon-" She stopped midway and closed her eyes as if she was channeling something, "Chaeyeon".

"Okay, Ms. Miyawaki." I opened my laptop and started searching for the PowerPoint I made.

"You know, you can call me Sakura, right?" She said while leaning closer to get a better view of the screen.

"I find it weird," I speak out without thinking. Sakura stared at me with those eyes of hers. Oh no, please don't be upset. Don't withdraw the partnership.

"Why?" She asked with those curious eyes her.

"I don't know? It's too informal?" I half answered.

"How come? You are friends with my secretary, and I feel out of place. I want to be part of this group. Hmph!" She said, ending with a pout.

"I don't even know who you are, except for being Ms. Bossy Cat of my best friend." I chuckled, remembering that time with Yena.

"And I don't know you." She stood in front of me and reached out her hand for me to reach. "Sakura Miyawaki, and you are?"

"What are you doing?" I asked, stopping the smile forming on my face. She's too dorky but cute.

"Introducing myself as a stranger, and soon to be someone part of your life" Sakura grin, not in a creepy way, more of a childish way.

"Okay, fine. I am Chaeyeon Lee, welcome to my life." I held her hand, and we shook it.

\\\\\

Jo Yuri's POV

"Oh, my god! They are holding hands!" I silently screamed. I kept hitting the plushie beside me. Wait, I don't have a plushie- "Yena!"

I looked beside me and found the "plushie" that I have been hitting. She had tears in her eyes.

"Yah! Talk!" I ripped off the tape from her mouth and held her face. "Are you okay?" I asked, but as I stared at her, I realize I ripped the tape way too fast. Red lines were starting to form on her face.

"No," Yena replied while semi crying and smiling. I ran towards the office fridge and grabbed a cold water bottle, and I scanned my bag for some cream.

"Yuri-yah! My face is stinging more." She complained. I sat beside her, and let the water bottle touch her legs, the part I have hit. I opened the face cream that I have, the moisturizing one. I held her chin with my left hand, and smudge the cream throughout her face.

I was too focused on lessening the pain, to notice her eyes were looking at me.

"I like you," Yena said, which made my actions stop. "I like your make-up, love it!" Yena replied after knowing what she has done.

"Thanks. I like yours as well." I meant it as an innocent one, not saying that I like her. I can't, not now. Not the year I am aiming for my parent's approval. I find pink shades forming on her cheek, she's blushing.

"A-Ah! I am so not sorry for the fact I brought Sakura here." She said while trying to laugh the blush off.

"I did not even expect that it will happen like this? Earlier, Chaeyeon was so ready to fly Sakura back to Japan." I smiled, remembering the hours she made a fool of herself.

\\\\\

Flashback, 3 hours before leaving the penthouse.

"Guys! Wake up! Chaeyeon got a crush" I heard that Duck say. I was the only one to wake up from that.

"I don't!" She is dead, Chaeyeon never screamed like that in our entire years together.

I looked around and found the babies entangled to each other, and found the two bickering couple, asleep on the couch. Eunbi Top! I mean, in that position.

"Eunbi Eonnie wake up! Chaeyeon is blushing! Wonyoungie, your Eonnie has a C-R-U-S-H!" She screamed out loud, resulting in everyone waking up.

"Choi Yena! I WILL NEVER LET YOU SPEAK EVER AGAIN!" Chaeyeon screamed, dragging a pillow on the floor and throwing it at Yena.

"Whoop! Missed me with that gay shit!" Yena yelled. I looked at the babies with shock on my face, and Thank God they were wearing noise-canceling buds.

"Yah! Book Ms. Miyawaki a flight or you will never step on my company, ever again!" She threatened.

"Then I will just-" Stuck her tongue out, "float!". Which made her drop on the ground and crossed her arm.

"Yena, stop teasing her. She may not speak with you for a year, again." I got up, fixing our bed, and ushering everyone to wash up. "Let's wash up, and talk later. Meet up, kitchen."

"But!" Yena pouted, and I glared at her in return. "Fine."

\\\\\

Breakfast was not it. Chaeyeon was upset, Sakura was enjoying communicating with us, Yena got a tape on her mouth.

"We will be leaving! Don't forget to clean up since you wanted to crash another night here." Chaeyeon shouted.

"Nice meeting you!" Sakura shouted and waved before leaving.

"Where's the car?" Chaeyeon asked. She got this stern face, still mad, but a little better.

"Waiting downstairs, Ms. Lee."

"I am sorry that you had to see that, Yena is a bit, childish, you know?" Chaeyeon said in a small voice. Yep, she has a crush on Sakura.

"Oh no, I get you 1000%. She is such a hardheaded secretary as well." She smiled, making Chaeyeon not look at her.

"Look, a car." She said out of nowhere. Of course, it's a car, Chaeyeon! I can't help but giggle.

"May destiny work its weird magic." 

End of Flashback

\\\\\

Author's Note: 

YenYul and ChaeKura crumbs, yum! Who do you think will face their feelings? Yuri, Chaeyeon, Sakura, Yena, or me. JK.

So there you go! Part 2 of I'm Sorry, Not. It was a bit of a rush, I wanted to see my two ships sail in little crumbs. Hmph!

See you in the next update! BTW, shoutout to @with_one and MiyawakiChaeyeon11, you guys made me smile. Thank you for that! I appreciate you! 

-UnicornS