Chapter 11: Goodmorning!

Lee Chaeyeon's POV

"I like you." I opened my mouth to speak. Am I confessing right now?

I looked at the person in front of me, and it was the girl I met when I was still in high school. Wait, this feels familiar.

"Thank you, but.." she replied, stopping mid-way. "I like Chaeryeong more."

"What?"

"I like Chaeryeong." She repeated it. Ouch.

"W-we look the same, how is she better than me?" I asked. I felt my eyes go wide, not because she rejected me, but the fact she likes my sister?

"She's just way hotter than you."

"What?" I was about to complain when I hear a Red Velvet song. Huh? I was to leave when I saw the person in front of me, dance?

"pa-pa-pal gan mat

kung gu meh Honey

ge mul myon jom

jom nu ga dun Strawberry gu mas

ko no ken di shap

cha ja bwa Babe

ne ga jek il

jo wa ha nun gon yo rum gu mas. " She sang. My eyes got bigger when I saw it was my business partner? Sakura?

"Sakura?" I whispered, looking at her with a surprised face.

"Dance with me, and I will be yours." She said with a smile. Hold up. Why? How? No? Well, I might consider- I mean not.

"No." I firmly say, even if my cheeks were getting red.

The song gets louder and louder, and it caused me to close my eyes. Once I opened it, I was back into my reality with Yena hugging me.

Wait? Yena with me? I thought she settled in the guest room. I looked around and saw a mysterious phone beside mine. It was pink and had an alarm with a Red Velvet song.

"Who are you?" I spoke, but no reply from the stranger. I tried looking at their face, but from our position, I can't see it.

"I might kill you." She said. My eyes got widen from the threat.

"Double kill. Aish, Triple kill." She replied.

"Oh, games," I whispered. I tried to push the person away when she stretched.

My heartbeat got faster, and I lost my sense of focus. It was the Japanese girl.

"Ms. Sakura?"

She yawned and looked at me with a smile before she said, "I like you."

"What?" 

/////

(4 hours before Chaeyeon woke up)

Choi Yena's POV

"Where are you?" I texted my bossy Cat, oh, and if you are wondering, yes. The gays are with me.

"Eonnie? I am cold." I heard Yujin say while tugging my jacket.

"Didn't I said to bring a thick jacket before we left?" I replied, but she just pouted. I looked at her in her pajamas.

"Here is the key, ask Eunbi Eonnie to start it up." We left the penthouse with our pajamas on and just took some jackets.

"I love you!" I heard Yujin say and dragged the sleepy Wonyoung with her. Aigoo, such precious gays, I meant memories.