Chapter 6 - Meeting (1)

Choi Yena's POV

I never imagined that I'd be dragging Chaeyeon to her apartment, but here I am, pulling her. We left the convenience store around 5 am not because they kicked us out but because Chaeyeon had fallen asleep. Thankfully Chaeryeong was wide awake when I used Chaeyeon's phone to call her.

She told me the address, and here we are at the elevator. I am waiting till we reach the top, but Chaeyeon is slipping from my grip. We are both tired.

I was about to slip into dreamland when I heard the elevator ding. Thankfully Chaeryeong was there to help me.

"Good morning Eonnie," Chaeryeong said while helping me carry Chaeyeon to her room.

"Good morning-" I was about to say her name when I yawned. We both placed Chaeyeon to her bed, and I sat there beside her.

"What did you guys do? You both look like zombies." She said while removing her Eonnie's shoes and jacket.

"We just talked till morning." I laid my body beside Chaeyeon and closed my eyes.

Chaeryeong was talking, but all I heard were murmurs. Sooner than I thought, I fell asleep and went to see Yuri in my dream.

"Yena? Wake up." I heard an angel softly said that to me.

"Yuri? Is that you?" I heard Yuri quietly sit beside me.

"Yeah, it is me."

"I missed you so much," I said, almost choking up from all of the emotions I have bottled up these years. "You don't know how much I cried, hoping that every morning will be a beautiful one with you beside me." I grabbed Yuri's hand. My hamster's hand.

"Why didn't you run to me? Why did I have to leave? Why do I have to still hope that maybe you will love me?" I kissed Yuri's hand and caressed her cheeks.

"I am sorry, but I can't. I can no longer trust you with my heart." I heard Yuri cry. "You broke me into pieces when I wished it was not."

"Can you at least give me a chance? I chance to let you see that I won't break you again. Please, Yuri. Please." The tears poured faster than feeling my heart crack again.

I felt her hand on my cheek. I saw her figure come closer to me, so close yet so far. I felt her breath on my skin, sending shiver to my body. My mouth naturally opened, waiting for the lips of my love.

Little by little, I can almost feel her lips. 

Once I closed my eyes, I was awake to another world where I am no longer hers and she was no longer mine.

There were tears dried on my face, and it was just a dream, like always. I went to look beside me and found no Chaeyeon.

I left the bed and went to grab my phone, there were a lot of messages. But none from her. 

FeatherBender

Hey, sorry for not waking you up, but I had to leave for my work.

You can grab some food from my kitchen. Lock the door when you leave, and don't forget to clean up.

seen

Noted Feather, Thank you.

sent

I immediately cooked something, I was about to take my time when my boss called me.

"Choi Yena!" Aigoo, her Korean accent is slowly getting better when she is mad.

"Sup, Bossy cat."