I Don't Love You- Baekho

Song of the chapter: Bubble Pop- Hyuna.
If you have already read this I took it down and added more. Okay have fun reading this~~

You walked around waiting for him to return. For months he would abuse you. He would hurt you in sexual ways you did not want.

He was mean and hurtful. He was also your husband. Arranged marriages are stupid. You didn't want this.

The door opened and you put on an act. "Baekho!" You faked smiled. Just like everyday he would grunt and go to his room. You frowned and walked to the kitchen. He wouldn't let you leave. He would make you stay here, like a doll. He controlled you. But he was all you had.

It was bedtime and you grabbed a pillow off the couch and a small blanket the size of a towel. That is what you used because you might pollute the bed he would say.

You got on the small, itchy carpet just like every night and fell asleep.

-

You woke up and began to clean. Baekho had already left for work so your job was to clean the house and keep everything in order.

You saw a picture of Baekho with his past girlfriends in the living room. But none with you. None with his wife. No, that would be rediculous. You looked at the time and you didn't realize you were crying.

You wiped them away and Baekho walked in. He came in stumbling, and tripping over imaginary things.

He was drunk.

"Get over you fucking piece of shit" he growled at you. He grabbed you by the collar and punched you hard.

You groaned and he punched again. He has never done this to you, so you were shocked. He punched you on the cheek and then dropped you like a piece of trash.

Your face was numb and you were coughing up blood. He came back with some paper towels and cleaner.

"Clean your mess up you whore" he grunted.

-

You woke up and found you had fallen asleep on the wood floor trying to clean up the blood stain.

You got up and felt you face. It was black and blue and puffed up. But you couldn't go to the hospital, for Baekho would drive you.

You checked the date and it was when the Baekho would bring the band over for some bonding time. That was when you were locked in the room.

"The boys shouldn't have to see trash like you" he would say.

-

You heard the door open and that's when you locked the bedroom door.

"Yeah let's watch a movie" you heard Ren suggest. "Sure" Baekho said.

"Where's your wife?" Minhyun asked. "Oh she is out. Had to run some errings" he said opening a can of soda. Jr nodded and jumped on the couch.

To pass the time you decided to draw. It was one of the things he allowed you to do.

You got out a pencil and piece of paper and began go draw yourself, and an armor suit. You put them both in a marriage setting, your favorite place the beach, and made it so that the face couldn't be seen. You wished it was someone who loved you.

You didn't love Baekho. You told yourself over and over again.

-

After midnight you decided that it would be safe to go into the bathroom without being seen. You looked in the mirror.

Your face looked horrible. It was swollen and bruised. It was puffy in places and you had dry blood on your lip. You lifted your shirt and saw the bruises as well.

You turned off the light and headed for the bedroom when a person in sweats was at the end of the hallway. Thinking it was Baekho. You crawled up in a ball in the corner and hid your face and tried to blend in with the scenery.

"_______ is that you? What happened?" That voice wasn't Baekho's.

Aron.

"Come out what happened?" He touched your knee and you jerked away. You began to cry and he lifted your chin.

"Let's clean you up" He said grabbing your hand. You hesitantly left the corner.

-

"Who did this to you?" He asked wiping your bottom lip.

"Aron it doesn't matter... thanks for helping me clean up" you said hopping down from the counter.

But someone was watching. In envy. In jealousy. Enraged by the event.

You got halfway out when Baekho went into the doorway.

"Dude do you know what happened to your wife? She won't tell me" Aron said. You turned around and began to cry. That's it.

You are good as dead now. Baekho balled his fists and that is when Aron noticed the blood on his knuckles.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! That's horrible how could you do that? She is another human person!" He yelled grabbing you and putting you behind his back in a protective manner.

"Aron she deserves it" he said gritted his teeth.

"Nobody deserves this! Come on ______ let's get you far away from him" he said giving you remorse in his eyes.

You cried even harder.

"Don't touch my ________!" Baekho yelled. "I didn't do this shit to her did I?" Aron asked pouting to my scars.

"I'm sorry" He muttered. He didn't mean it though.

"Aron let me handle this" you said stepping forward.

"Baekho, you- You abused me enough. I am hurt on the outside and inside. You have broken down everything for me. I don't have any self respect and you are the reason behind that. Baekho you need help. Or a new wife because I can't do this anymore. You treat me like gum on the bottom of your shoe. Baekho, I don't love you" you said breaking down.

It was hard to say but you said it. He softened and looked at you. He began to get teary. Aron had left so it was just you two in the bathroom.

"Look I'm sorry" He said coming to hold your cheek.

You stepped quickly back until you were against the wall.

"Don't touch me please I'm trying to heal these please don't hurt me" you said crying harder and harder.

You just stood there in remorse. He was really sorry.

"Just don't leave me. Please don't leave me" he said falling on the ground.

"Baekho I can't take this anymore" you said trying to walk around him.

"I am sorry for treating you like garbage. I don't show you to the world because I don't want other men taking you from me. I want you to stay here with me so I can hold you in my arms. I don't know what happened to me but it got twisted in my mind and I lost it. I just love you so much, but isn't love insane? To put someone before yourself? Well you are my drug and I need you or I will go through withdrawl. I might even die" he said getting up.

You processed the words he just said and ran over to him giving him a huge hug.

"Dammit I love you, you big polar bear" you said as he tightened his grip on you.

"I'm changing for you. I'm changing for my woman, that nobody can have" He said crying but smiling at the same time.

It was finally a happy ending for the two of you.

Requested by an awesome reader~