Picnic- Minhyun

Song of the chapter: Wolf- Exo (chinese ver.)

"Hey Minhyun I was wondering if I could come over right now?" You asked friend. "No uh my girlfriend is over..." He said quietly. "Oh that's okay I will ask Jr if he can come with me on a picnic then bye~" you hung up.

Minhyun was fuming on the other line. You shouldn't be with Jr. You were his not Jr's.

You were on your way from your house to the park to meet Jr. "Hey noona" Jr said hugging you. "Hey Jr" you said ruffling his hair. "Noona~ don't call me that call me by my real name" Jr whined.

"Jonghyun" you said. He smiled and hugged you again. "Noona look it's Minhyun!" Jr exclaimed like a child pointing towards Minhyun and his girlfriend.

"Jonghyun please be quiet. We don't want him to know..." you shushed him. He chuckled "you know I'm not 4" He whispered.

You began to eat the picnic since you were both hungry. You brought seaweed, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and juice boxes. "Guess what?" Jr said chewing his sandwich. "What?" You asked. "Minhyun knows we're here. So I'm going to hold you really tightly" He said hugging your waist.

"Jonghyun what the hell" you asked drinking your juice. "Look at him" He pointed at Minhyun. Minhyun was siting there staring at you two glaring.

"Jonghyun why are you taking my hand?" You asked confused. "Let's dance" He said putting on some music.

Since no one was really there you danced to a nice slow song. That was until Jackpot by Block B came on. You began to pretend you were a real star. You used a spoon as the mic and handed it to Jonghyun for the rapping parts.

Minhyun watched in the distance pissed.

-

You were now home. You had a fun time but still missed Minhyun. You wondered why he was ignoring you the past few days. You decided to go to the dorm. You got on a pair of black leggings and a large sweater. It was kind of cold outside and you had nobody to impress.

-

"Noona~" Ren exclaimed hugging you. You ruffled his blinded hair and smiled. "Minhyun is mad at you" he whispered.

You walked over to him. "Why are you mad?" You asked sad. You were suppose to be friends. "Because you have to wait when I say no to a time with my bestfriend. When you asked me I was with her. So you don't go until I can." He said. You gritted your teeth. "I'm not your god damn property" you said glaring at him.

"Yes you are" He yelled back.

You scoffed and looked at him with disbelief. He just called you his property. "I'm not you slave!" You yelled and stormed to the door.

"_______ stay" He said. "No I don't want to be treated like an object" you said opening the door.

"No you are mine" He said before kissing you. Your eyes fluttered.

"And nobody can have you" he said putting a strand of hair behind your ear.