I've Been Played- Jonghyun

Song of the chapter: Keep Your Head Down- TVXQ

"I can get any girl I want" Jonghyun said sipping more of his cheap beer.

"Oh really?" Key said smirking. Jonghyun nodded arrogantly. "Then I want you to get _______" He said. "Easy" Jonghyun said. "And if you can't, you have to... strip in front of everyone at lunch" Onew joined in.

"I will get her and after I'm done with her I will break her heart like I have the rest" Jonghyun said hiccuping.

-

You awoke and put on your glasses. You got on your uniform and tried to put up your bangs but they just got worse so you just let them be.

You got your backpack and ran out the door.

"Yah Kyung-ah" you yelled to your bestfriend. "Hey are you ready for the conversation today?" She asked giddy. She was quite the nerd herself, and you guys always had a specific topic to talk about.

-

"So if the criminal isn't caught on tape but has blood on his car he has to be put away?" She asked. "Yes" you said. He had to be right? Because that is evidence to the murder. "No the blood could have been put there now are there any cameras in this supposed alley?" She asked chewing her baozi.

"No it was spray painted over a few weeks ago after some gang was doing tags on the walls" you said sighing. This was one of your father's cases that he talked about at the dinner table.

"Still the blood could have been placed there I mean does it have finger prints?" She asked throwing out her plastic tray.

"Yes but he hasn't gotten the results yet. But when they do get the finger prints I will tell you what they-" you were cut off by someone sitting at your table.

"You have the wrong table the non-nerds are over there" Kyung-ah said pointing to the rest of the cafeteria.

It was true you two were nerds, in school of course. You two used to be so popular at your old school but you got fed up with all that so you moved to a different school and stayed below the radar.

"Nope you are _______ right?" He asked looking at you. "That would be me what would you like?" You said.

"Well I was wondering if I could come over to your house and maybe hang out?" He asked you. You looked at him astounded by his words.

"Aniyo, I just want to spend time at my house alone" you said trying to shoo him off.

"Oh okay maybe next time" he said. You let out a breathe of air.

"We are still going to the mall right?" Kyung-ah asked. "Yes" you said chuckling.

-

You got on a cream colored lace skirt with a nice white shirt. You had your contacts in and your makeup on very light. You called kyung-ah. 

"Yah I'm coming" she yelled and hung up. You laughed and jumped in your bed.

"I'm here" you heard downstairs. You ran downstairs to see if it was a good outfit.

She had her black hair in a straight high pony tail, her bangs in the front, and a plaid red skirt. She also had Harry Potter high knee socks with a pair of converse. You put on your high heels and got your purse, heading towards the door.

That's when a doorbell went off. You opened the door and there Jonghyun stood in a pair of nice jeans and shirt.

"Is this the residence of-" he began until he saw you. "Huh I am looking for _____ sorry ma'm wrong house" he said getting down from the steps.