Awkward- G-Dragon

You were in your house you had just gotten home. You layed on your bed a little happy because you were talking to your crush.

You turned on your music and began to dance like a weirdo.

"AHHH ARON STOP IT" you screamed through the house. Your door opened and thinking it was your mom you danced even weirder. You opened your eyes and there was your crush.

Ji Yong in the flesh and blood. You stared at him and couldn't move.

"Your mother and my mother are friends and I was asked to come over here for dinner. Dinner is ready" He said clearing his throat. You looked down and turned off the music.

You walked out and sat at the dinner table to eat your food.

You ate the quickest and ran to your and locked it this time. You decided to do Watcha Doin Today by 4minute little did you know a certain person could see you through your window.

You were shaking your butt right in front of the window because of the dance moves and he saw it all. He threw a water balloon at the window and you opened it to look at him.

"You saw all of it didn't you...?" You asked awkwardly. He nodded and you blushed furiously.

"Hey I wanted to ask something" he said and rubbed the nape of his neck.

You asked what he was talking about.

"Well... are you and Chen dating?" He asked. You, dating your bestfriend, that dorky child? You bursted out laughing. You looked down.

"Of course not" you said still laughing. "He smiled and looked up. "good can I come in?" He asked and you moved so he could hop in the window. You sat down on your bed and he followed.

"Well I wanted to ask if you wanted to you know... be my uh girlfriend?" He asked fumbling with his hands.

You grinned and held his hand. He looked up and you nodded. He then leaned in and kissed you.

So maybe it wasn't so awkward...

____________________________________________

I wish.