Found You- Kyung

Song of the chapter: Two Moons- Exo-m

You headed go the coffee shop with your laptop. You were wearing a large white sweater, with black leggings. Your hair in a bun and your glasses since you refused to use contacts.

You were in and sat down and opened your laptop and connected to the free WiFi.

"Hello Ms. What can I get for you today?" The waiter asked. You looked up at him and he had the same glasses. He had light tan hair and was wearing a sweater vest with a plaid shirt under it. You couldn't help but blush at the thought of him.

He cleared his throat and you quickly looked down. "Uh can I uh have a vanilla latte?" You asked pushing you glasses up to see him fully.

He fixed his little bow tie and smiled. "Coming right up Ms." He said running to the counter.

You giggled and went back to your laptop and began to type the essay due 2 weeks from today.

He came back and quickly placed it down on the table. You smiled and sipped it. "Why thank you~" you said putting it down.

-

After a few hours it seemed everyone was leaving so you began to pack up. The store didn't close until another hour or two. You got confused but sat back down. You wanted to use as much time as you possibly could.

The waiter came at your table. "Hey can I sit down? There is no where to sit in the backroom" He said shyly and scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Sure" you said smiling and closing your laptop. "So what's your name?" He asked propping himself up on the palm of his hand.

"______" you blushed. "That's a really pretty name" He said smiling. You pushed your glasses up again and put a strand of hair behind your ear.

"So do you come here often?"He said trying to sound like a dashing man.

"Aniyo, I just came so I can get this essay done and out of the way for 2 weeks" you said sipping your still warm coffee.

"Wait what is your name?" You asked. "My name is Kyung" He said.

"Well Kyung the store is about to close so I should go" you said walking out.

"Wait I didn't get your number!" He yelled but it was to late. You were already inside you car.

-

You were walking around the park taking pictures since it was a pretty fall day. There was only a few other people there. But someone down at the pond caught your eye. He had light tan hair. Kyung!

You kept walking though. He probably didn't remember you.

But he looked around and saw you with your large glasses. He ran up to you and hugged you from behind. You stood frozen, terrified of this assault. You turned around and there Kyung was. You loosened up and smiled back at him.

"I never got your number" he said taking his phone out. "Well call me when you can" you said giving him his phone back.

"I will" he said heading the other direction. You got a phone call and answered it.

"Annyeonghaseyo?" You said wondering who it was. "Meet me at the coffee shop in 15 minutes" kyung said before hanging up. You smiled and ran to the coffee shop.