Halloween- Zico

Song of the chapter: Red Light- F(x)

You quickly got on the dress and slipped the feather in your hair for the finale touch. You had bright red lipstick, smokey eye, and a reddish hair wig. Your dress was white and went down to mid-thigh. You were wearing white high heels. You grabbed your purse and headed out to the party.

-

You were enjoying yourself and actually having fun. Your friends were right next to you dancing and giggling.

You looked towards the door and he came in. He looked like a mobster and you just froze.

"Z-zico" you sputtered out. He looked towards your way and looked surprised.

You quickly ran out of the suffocating house to your house, Zico hot on your heels.

"______ how are you-" you slammed the door in his face. You ran to your couch and balled your eyes out.

Zico was your former boyfriend but when he kissed a girl in front of you, didn't show up for your date, and came home eating some other girls face, you sort of dumped him. But you couldn't stop yourself from loving him. But you knew it was a mistake to.

The door opened and you looked confused. "The key under the door mat..." He said holding it in the air. You got up and went to grab the key from his hand professionally. "Would you like a cup of tea or water?" You asked sniffling. He looked down and gave you a weak smile.

"Tea would be fine" He said heading towards the kitchen along with you.

You gently set the cup on the table and sat down across from him. "So how is your life been?" You asked trying to hide the fact that he was your life.

"Not very good" He said sipping the tea. "Why is that?" You asked with no interest. "I got something taken away from me and I don't think I can get her back" He said looking into your eyes. "Zico..." you began. "No okay. Just take me back" He demanded.

"That is another reason you were so demanding I wasn't able to have any male friends. You cheated on me and brought her back and stood me up on our 3 year anniversary. And now you expect me to take you back?" You yelled standing up. "I'm going to have to ask you to leave" you pointed to the door.

"I'm not leaving" He stood his ground. You scoffed and left for your room. As long as he doesn't come into your room he could stay here as long as possible. When you finally thought you asleep, an arm slipped around your waist.

"_______ I'm so sorry" He muttered into your hair. You thought he was just lying until you heard him take a quick breath again and again.

You realized he was crying. You turned around and hugged him. "Do you promise you do?" You asked looked into his puffy eyes.

"Is this a good answer?" He asked holding holding a diamond ring.

____________________________________________

This is so short sorry.