Forgive Me- Jackson

Song of the chapter: Someone Like You- Cover by V (BTS)

Requested by ~Bae.Bae~ ;)

You headed into the room smiling. It was your birthday and you were coming home to your boyfriend. You opened the door and walked into the apartment. You heard moaning and grunting in your room and dropped you bags. "J-jackson?" You asked in disbelief. You heard a "shit" in the bedroom and somebody coming out. All he had on was a pair of boxers. "Omo" you said shedding tears.

"Look Sonjee it's not what it seems-" he began. "Don't talk to me" you said in a stern voice picking up your bags.

"Listen baby-" he began again and grabbed your arm. "Don't touch me. Don't ever come near me again" you said glaring at him through your tears.

You opened the door and left the key in the apartment. You were never going back.

You headed towards your mother and father's house and walked in and planted yourself on the couch.

-

The next day you woke up from the knocking on the door so many times. You got up and looked through the peep hole and Jackson stood there with flowers looking around nervously.

You slid your back down the door crying. What is he doing back. You told him not to come near you.

"Open up I know you are in there" He said knocking on the door again. "Just open up" He said resting his forehead on the door. "Please" He said beginning to cry.

You unlocked the door. But you hesitated to open it. You opened it slightly and looked at him. "Sonjee" He smiled putting the flowers in front of him. "Jackson go home" you said closing the door. "Sonjee let me in" He said you could hear him frowning in the sentence.

"I'm not letting you go" he said like it was a promise. I'm not letting you go.

-

It was everyday now. He would come by and demand you open up. But it was going down lately. Every week he would come at least 3 times. You decided it was a good time to get out. You got on a nice sweater and jeans and your uggs.

You headed for a coffee shop. The door rung when you opened it and you headed to a table.

"Hello I will be your waiter, BamBam, what can I get for you today?" The handsome boy said. "Uh can I have the small latte with extra sugar" you said quietly. "Yes coming right up" He said winking at you. You looked down and blushed.

The bell went off again and you looked at the person who came in. Jackson.

You quickly put your head down and tried to become unseen. He quickly spotted you a walked towards you. "Sonjee" He said in astonishment.

"Jackson you need to leave me alone" you said quietly. "Sonjee you need to understand what happen that night-" he began but got cut off again.

"Here's your latte Ms." BamBam said setting it down. You smiled and thanked him. He winked back and you blushed again. Him and winking.

Jackson grunted at the sight of you two. "Sonjee I'm so sorry" He said looking into your eyes. "Jackson it's to late. You chose and it's over" you said. You were so done with him and his lies. This wasn't the first time he has decided to 'accidently' cheated on you. This was it. You were done.

"I never stopped loving you" he said grabbing your hands. "Jackson you stopped loving me after the first one. And then there was a second one. And now there is a third one. Don't you see the pattern?" You asked dropping a few tears.

"No okay I just-" BamBam came back.

"Ms would you like me to get you a few tissues?" He asked concerned.

Jackson was fuming in his seat. "Uh no thank you but thank you for the concern" you nodded.

"Who is that?" He asked slamming his fist on the table. "Jackson go" you said getting up and leaving money on the table.

"No I'm sorry" He said walking out with you. "No you aren't. You are just going to cheat on me again" you said sniffling. It was hard to accept reality but Jackson didn't love you.

"Sonjee I love you" he said stopping you from walking. "Jackson go home" you said getting out of his grip and walking again. "If you think this is the end it isn't" he said crying into his hands. You ignored it thinking he was just acting.

You headed home and layed on the couch again. You two were best friends, you and that couch.

You got a knock on the door. You groaned. "Sonjee" you heard. You got up opened the door. "Jackson" you said firmly. You had been shedding tears for him for to long. He never loved you.

"But I do love you" he said. You must have said it out loud. "But you don't" you scoffed. "Sonjee look at me, it was a mistake" he said holding your hands. "Jackson the first time was a mistake. The second time I forgave you. This is the third fucking time" you said crying harder. "I was drunk and I thought she was you" he said beginning to cry.

"I just can't lose you Sonjee" He said crying even harder now.

"Jackson stop" you said. He looked at you, eyes puffy and red. It hurt that he was like this.

"Please Sonjee" He said getting on his knees and taking your hands again.

"I'm on my knees begging okay? I want you to be mine forever and always" he said hugging your waist and crying into your shirt.

"Jackson" you said after a few minutes. He got up and rubbed his nose trying to stop the tears. "You promise not to drink anymore?" You asked looking into his eyes.

"Yes. I won't ever drink again, not even a glass of wine. Not even a sip of champagne. Just let me be yours again" He said hugging you.

"Okay I forgive you" you said hugging him back.

"I am never going to let you go" he said smiling into your hair.

"But Jackson I have to go to the bathroom"