My Real Name- Jr

Song of the chapter: Badman-B.A.P

"Get your hand out of the cookie jar or so help me" you said scolding your bestfriend.

"But they're really good" Jr wined. He looked at you and pouted. You glared at him and he sighed and slowly put the cookie back into the jar.

"______ can I please have a cookie? They are so good!" he exclaimed whining. "It took 3 hours to make those. If you eat more than 1 I will kill you" you said glaring at him. "THANK YOU THEY TASTE SO GOOD!" he exclaimed.

-

"Hey where is my nice shirt?" Jr asked. "Why?" you asked getting up from your comfotable spot on the couch. "Someone is having a party" He said. "And you need your nice shirt for...?" You asked. "Jessica is going to be there" he whined stomping his foot on the ground. You became mad since you had feelings for him, and knew he didn't have the same feelings, but quickly blew it off since he should be happy with a real girl. Not a lazy, gaming, nerd, who reads books on saturday nights instead of partying.

"I think its in the closet hung up" you said crashing back onto the couch. Which had exposed your belly button. Jr gulped and ran upstairs. You quickly blew it off and turned on netflix. "Are you coming?" he asked putting a belt around his pants. "Netflix is calling my name. I think I will stay home" you said cuddling into your heated blanket and grabbing the browl of popcorn.

-

You had fallen asleep but a phone call had woken you up.

Get down get down get get get get get down

"hello?" you said checking the time. It was 12 midnight.

"Hey ______ Can you come pick up Jr?" Baekho spoke over the phone. "Hes shitface drunk" I heard Ren scream in the background.

You grabbed your coat and told them you would be there in a couple minutes. On the way you wondered why he was drunk. He knew to stay away from that stuff.

You walked up to the door to see a Jr running around his shirt half off screaming random words. "What has he been saying before he got drunk?" you asked Ren who was looking pretty amused. "Well we were playing truth or dare and we dared him to kiss Jessica. And then he went on this whole rant on how he wanted to save his first kiss for someone he actually cared about. Then he decided to sit there and explain how blantly obvious he made it that he loved you but you never took the hint. So then he kept sobbing about how much he wanted to hold you at night and began to drink..." he drifted off.

"Jonghyun!" You scream through the house. He automatically stops and looks at you. He runs into your car and you sigh.

"Thanks for calling me guys" you said and ran to your car.

"Why didn't you tell me you liked me?" he said waving his fingers in the air. It touched your face and you gasped. "Jr get back in the house I am going to have a talk with you" you said opening his door.

"Jr you know what alchohol does to you why did you do it anyways?" You said pouring some green tea into a cup.

"Because. I want you to be my girlfriend and when im drunk I have a reason to do this" he leans in and smacks one right on your lips.

"Jr-" you were cut off by him beginning to talk. "Call me by my real name. It is so, so, sexy when you say it' he said laying down on my lap.

"Please tell if you like me or not" he said playing with the strands of my hair.

"But im not perfect like Jessica..." you said looking up to keep the tears in. "No your better" He said holding your face.

"I love you ______ and I hope you love me to because that will make this really awkward" he chuckled and fell alseep.

"saranghae...." you said falling asleep as well.