Because, I Love You- V

Song of the chapter: Freeze- Block B

You were attacked by a jumping V in the middle of the hallway. "Happy birthday" he yelled smiling like an idiot. You chuckled. "Oh was that today?"You played dumb. "Shutup I'm coming over around 6 okay?" He asked but more stated. You didn't have a choice.

"Okay" you said nudging him. "V!" You heard from the end of the hall. Great.

"Hey jagiya" he smiled. You walked faster to get to your class. He looked at you and pouted. Why did you leave him?

You got in class and sat in the back. That's when they came in smiling and such. You put your head down and began to read the bored. You pushed your glasses up to see better. You began to read the lesson.

"Hey ______" V said sitting next to you. "Hey V I'm trying to read the text book. He pouted again.

His girlfriend began to talk to him but he was to infatuated with how you wouldn't really talk to him when his girlfriend was around.

-

Walking home by yourself, you put on some music.

Jeo oppadeul isanghae

yaho~ teojyeotda Ja Ja Ja Jackpot
The 7th album, 7members, 
7seasons representer
Poptime, check it out
Z I C O

inganui yoksimeun ggeuti eobtgo 
gateun silsureul banbokhaji
neo geureobge salmyeonseo daebageul 
norindamyeon eorim banpuneochi
urin unmyeongui jusawireul deonjyeotgo 
hanchi ochado yongnab mothaji
Aight, Get rich or die, saraseo nagaja
Nobody nobody knows

Fit-han teoksidowa Brand new shoes
yeobiseowa Well-being food
geunsahage oechuljunbi, 
nunddeobonikka ggumiya

You got giddy when P.O's voice came on. His voice was like the butter on your toast. The Jackson to your Mark.

You headed inside and began to sing.

I'm on my way

You began to get ready for V to come over. You got on a nice dress that went to your knees and a pair of flats. You didn't wear any makeup and went downstairs and waited for him to get there.

It was now 6:45 but you didn't want to rush. I mean maybe he was running late because of his mother.

But that was not the case. At the park V and his girlfriend was walking down the trails. Talking about random things. He noticed the time. Oh good it's not to late we don't have to leave the park yet. He totally forgot about your birthday.

"V" his girlfriend said. "Ne?" He said poking her nose. She laughed and hugged his arm.

"Can we feed the ducks?" She asked innocently smiling. "Sure" he said asking for some bread from a vendor.

They fed the ducks bread laughing at how they attacked it.

While you sat at home crying. He forgot. He forgot to come. But I guess he didn't really put to much thought into it. You went upstairs and called your only other friend, Jimin.

"Hey _____ happy birthday!" He said. You smiled and thanked him.

"So when are you coming back to Korea?" You asked excited. He left for America to see his mother.

"Soon" he said. "Well make it quick I miss you" you whined jumping on your bed.

"Trust me. It's sooner than you think. I have to go" he said before saying goodbye. You put your phone on the charger and got into a pair of pajamas. You fell asleep trying to remember the good people.