Some Serious Shit

Hey guys this is not an update...

Fuck. /skips/

No. Please don't it is VERY important.

Okay so I want to ask you a question.

When you look in the mirror and you see yourself, no makeup, nothing. Do you see a beautiful face staring back at you?

Do you look in the mirror and see a beautiful person who goes through every day with a heart of gold?

If you say no to those 2 question you are lying to yourself.

Because, and I'm sure you read this everywhere, you are beautiful.

Okay, a bit off topic, but I wear a lot of makeup. This is because I am not what society defines as pretty.

Pretty- attractive in a delicate way without being truly beautiful or handsome.

But society is a piece of fucking shit that people who don't know how to live created to keep people in line.

Now I don't see myself as pretty BUT internally I think I'm pretty nice. Yes I can be a bitch, but isn't everybody a little bit? Maybe I'm a bit more than a little bit but seriously. I'm a living breathing human being. I'm not perfect.

Perfect- having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be.

Okay back to the human being behind the screen. You.

I want you to look into the mirror right now and compliment yourself because you can. You can look into a reflection and see an amazing person.

Can you do this everyday? Answer to this: HELL NO.

We have rough days where we want to hurt ourselves but you DON'T. YOU DONT DO THAT TO YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU WILL REGRET THAT.

Externally, or internally, you are beautiful in every single day... WORDS CAN BRING ME DOWN OH NO NO NO SO DON'T YOU BRING ME DOWN TODAY-

Ha woops off topic again sorry.

Somebody out in this population of humane society-

7 billion since 2012

-IS GOING TO SEE YOU AS PERFECT. I SEE YOU AS PERFECT. BAM 1 PERSON.

So look into that reflection and show that smile. And then look back down at your phone and vote for my chapters.

HAH I INSERTED SELF PROMOTION I BET YOU DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE. JK I NEEDED TO LIGHTEN THE MOOD.

Okay, hopefully going to pump some fjcking chapters out like babies coming out the womb.

LATER BABIES~