No Show?- Jungkook

"Jungkook guess what today is?" You said eagerly. He still looked at his phone. "Wednesday?" He questioned not taking his eyes away from his phone.

You sighed. Maybe he was just playing with you. It was your birthday but he didn't say anything today.

--

You got home and began to cook dinner. Maybe he would like to have a nice dinner but you both didn't really like eating out. You cooked kimchi and some rice. He let that begin to cook and got ready.

6:45.

You got a nice dress and put your hair up in a nice bun. You decided on no makeup because you never really did wear any.

7:15

He still wasn't home yet but that was okay. You decided to take a nap and watch a movie. You watched Ride Along. You fell asleep on the couch.

8:50

You didn't give up. You decided to keep the food in the oven to keep it warm. You decided to listen to some music.

Hello hello hello hello tell me what you want right now

Hello hello hello hello I'mma give to you girl right now

You jammed out to a couple more songs.

9:45

The time passed and you gave up. He sighed and took off the dress. You put on a large shirt and leggings and grabbed a bucket of ice cream. You got a slice of pie from the fridge and sat on the couch. You watched some shows that came on.

11

You just fell asleep. The door opened and Jungkook saw you sleeping on the couch. He didn't know why you were there but he just took off his shoes and dropped his jacket off. He took your phone since it was flashing. It was close to dead so he plugged it in.

When he checked if it was charging he decided to look at your notifications. Just a quick peak.

*67 Facebook notifications*

Happy birthday ____ you have such a perfect life love you girl lots of hugs and kisses

Oh my goodness your so old! Just kidding love you

Ew its your birthday? Just kidding happy birthday you little oreo ;)

He was confused but them it hit him like a bus.

It's was your birthday. And he didn't even say anything. He felt so guilty. He looked at your face and said sorry really quietly. Of course you were a really heavy sleeper so you didn't hear it.

He went into the kitchen and noticed you cooked so much. You had put candles on the dining room table and everything. And all he did was take your for granted. He went upstairs not knowing what to do.

--

It was morning and you woke up. You sighed knowing he didn't know it was your birthday. You pulled out the kimchi and ate some. You didn't care if it was super cold you just ate it depressed that your own boyfriend, who you had been dating for 7 years, forgot your own birthday. But it wasn't a big deal. Your birthday was just another number. You decided to not sulk and got into a pair of jeans and a white T shirt. You grabbed your dog tag necklace and Ray bans. You added your wallet with some money and a credit card and went to the mall.

You were going to dunkin donuts to have a cup of coffee when you saw Jungkook and the boys. You smiled softly. At least you were somewhat on his priority list. Probably 5th or so.

You lost your appetite and wanted to get a new pair of socks. You were looking around your favorite store when you saw a pair of Harry Potter knee high socks. You automatically grabbed them and checked out.

You bought some other things and went home to a nice warm apartment. You took off your shoes and dropped your bags. He was on the couch and you leaned over to kiss him on the cheek. "Hey kookie" you smiled and jumped onto the couch.

"Hey ______" He said. He looked guilty but you didn't know why. "What's wrong? I'm about to make some baozi. Would you like some?" You asked. "Sure" He dragged on. He sighed. "Tell me what's wrong first" you demanded.

He looked you in the eyes "I forgot your birthday. I forgot your birthday, after 7 years I forgot my jagiya's birthday. And all you do is go with the flow. You know Jimin saw you in the mall, and all you did was smile. Why?" He asked questioning you.

"You were so happy so I didn't want to ruin it. I mean I know I can get a little clingy and you seemed to be enjoying yourself" you said hugging him. "You are never to clingy. Why haven't you dumped me yet? I forgot your birthday. I forgot your birthday and you just let it go. I feel so bad and you don't seem to have a care. I don't know how to say this..." He said nervously. You looked at him like a German Shepard.

He got up and sat down on one knee. You stared at him wide eyed. "_____ you have been my childhood sweetheart. You put up with me and that makes you perfect. I hope your say yes so... _____ will you marry me?" He said opening a small black box.

You nodded in tears.

"NE, YES, YAH, yes in every language I love you"