What Are We?- Kai

Song of the chapter: suck my ass- twaimz

You walked into the boring class like it was any other day. And it was.

There sat Kai, your seat mate, and once he saw you he gave you the infamous smirk he threw every girl.

Kai was Kai; player, heartbreaker, extremely handsome, cocky attitude, he had everything to fit his social level.

But he was nice. Underneath all of that fake personality was the nicest person alive. Sadly, he only showed it when you guys were alone.

"Hi Kai." You greeted him with a genuine smile. "Hey cutie." Cue the blushing.

"Knock it off Kai." You playfully rolled your eyes. He cocked an eyebrow.

"Knock what off babe?" He bit his bottom lip seductively. Oh this boy.

"Kai." You scrunched your face trying to show anger.

"Knock... this off?" He then proceeded to tickle you, which made you jump in your seat at the sudden skinship.

"S-stop!" You laughed continuously.

"Kai! ______! This is no time to show your love to the class." The teacher joked. You blushed furiously, and glanced at Kai's reaction.

"I'm sorry! I just love my girl!" He exclaimed, throwing an arm around you. "I hate you." You playfully mumbled, a smile creeping up on your lips.

"Love you too."

•••

It was like that everyday. He was so nice, everyday, but sadly the popularity took over him. It was a tragedy.

These thoughts clouded your mind as you walked to your house. It was late since you stayed at after school to tutor a student that was falling behind.

A scuffing sound echoed from the alleyway making you a bit on edge. "H-hello?"

You panicked and looked around quickly. "Hello." A scratchy voice said in the alley.

It was in less than a second it seemed, but you were in his arms and a hand was clamped on your mouth.

"The less you struggle the less you get hurt got it pretty girl?" He asked with an evil smile. What hurt this man enough to do this?

A tear slips out of your eyes as you greet your fate, this wasn't going to be a fantasy when a hero comes in to save the day. This was reality, and sadly you're becoming the victim.

•••

You woke up in the alleyway covered in dirt, bruises, and small cuts from loose gravel and rocks cutting into your skin as he assaulted you.

Your eyes were puffy and red from the extreme pain and crying.

You got up and a sore pain shot through your body from your lower region.

You cried at the memory, but quickly left it behind in that alley and ran home.

You took a shower, trying to clean yourself from the awful memory. The pain was unbearable, soap seeping into the cuts. It was extremely hard to not cry, and you gave into the feeling.

You washed up and headed for the bed. Does this pass for a day to not go to school?

•••

It was the next day, you still felt disgusting. But school was important.

People stared at you like you were an alien with all the bruises and cuts along your body and face. It was hard to block them, and a few tears did betray you.