Not Yours, Mine- Ray

Song of the chapter: This Is War- MBLAQ

"Jungkook give me my brush back!" You yelled at you bestfriend. "No I need my hair to be soft like yours" he said brushing his hair.

"I don't want your hair lice!" You yelled reaching over his lap to get the brush. "My hair is beautiful!" He yelled back.

You got the brush and hit is arm with it. "Ow that hurt" he said rubbing where you hit it.

"Can you kiss it?" He said with aegyo. You leaned down and kissed the red.

At that point in time your boyfriend Ray decided it was a good time to walk in. Your lips on Jungkook's arm.

"What the hell?!" Ray yelled at you storming over towards you grabbing your arm.

"It's not what it looks like I hit Jungkook and it hurt so I kissed it to make it feel better" you said running behind him.

"________ why are you always with him? What about me?" He asked sighing. 

"Look I'm sorry we were doing homework and my pencil got tangled in my hair so I brushed my hair and then yeah..." you said knowing he didn't want you going on.

"But I am your boyfriend. I don't want you seeing him again" He demanded.

You stared at him in disbelief. "Ray you aren't my father!" You yelled at him.

"If you see him one more time we are breaking up" He said sounding hurt but stood his ground.

"R-ray" you stuttered out. You took a step back. "I'm sorry but if it has to go to that extent I will"

"Fine. If you are going to be that controlling... it was never going to work out if that is how you want to be. G-goodbye Ray" you said running away. He stood there frozen, trying to process what just happened.

He didn't expect you to just break up with him. But he understands why. He began thinking of all the words he said. It sounded so mean and controlling.

He got on his knees and stared at the ground. You really broke up with him. You weren't his anymore.

-

"Jungkook" you sobbed to him. He looked at you in concern. "What happened?" He asked hugging you.

"R-ray m-made me ch-choose between Y-you o-or and I chose you" you said sobbing hard. It was hard to choose but if he was going to be so controlling you wouldn't stand for it.

"It's okay we will get through this. Want to invite my girlfriend over so you two can work it out?" He asked. His girlfriend was so nice to you and nice even when he wasn't there. She understood the best friend boundary. Unlike someone else.

You nodded crying into his jacket as he hugged you.

-

Since Jungkook's girlfriend couldn't make it you both went to the mall. You saw a cute couples shirt and began to cry. Ray would love to get those.

"It is okay. Let's go get some food" He hugged you rubbing your back.

You nodded and walked with him. But from afar Ray was watching, jealousy pouring out of him. He was outraged. He should be the one cuddling you. You are his, not Jungkook's.

Without Ray knowing what he was doing he ran up to you two and grabbed you. You turned around shocked.

He grabbed you without saying anything. Jungkook was about to protest but you gave him a reassuring look.

-

"Hi Ray" you said trying to choke back the tears. "I love you" he said kissing you slowly.

And just with those 3 words, you knew everything was going to be good again.

____________________________________________

I don't know what it is but I've been very... sad lately. But I don't show it at school because I feel like an attention seeker. Like people will thinking I just want their attention and be friends out of pity. Somethings just happened and it's got me crying. It's hard okay? I can't be fucking perfect. So I will update another chapter after this hits the goal. I'm sorry if this wasn't what you were looking for requester it's hard to write with tears on your screen //_//

Goal: 7