Chapter 0.4 - Bump!

Comincia dall'inizio

I ended up taking more time than I intended. I took an hour for my solo concert and the shower part.

"Eunbi?" I heard my mom call out for me.

"Ne?"

"Can I enter?" She asked.

"Of course, mom. It's weird for you to ask like that." I answered and continued drying my hair.

"Have you seen your sister?" She said while brushing my hair.

"I did, but it was short. Eonnie was heading outside."

"And? Did she told you anything about where she will be heading?" Aigoo, Eomma is making an investigation. Asian parents are scary. I tell you that.

"I think she will be heading to the park." Eonnie is the type of person who would enjoy peace, and our family knows that. But this time, it was a lie.

"Oh? Just message her if she wants to eat again. Okay?" After she said that, she left my room.

"Did she just-" Yep, my Eonnie will be dead.

Seulrene (Bottom)

Yah! I think Eomma saw you? You better come home late with some take-outs. RIP.

sent

What?? Sheet, okay fine. Try diverting her attention.

seen

Make it two bottles of a sprite.

sent

Just do it!

seen

Yes or no? :)

sent

Yes! Fine, deal!

seen

Thanks

sent

I grabbed the papers that the stranger dropped and went downstairs.

"Eomma?"

"Ne?" I saw her on the sofa. Eonnie is so dead meat.

"Something weird happened earlier," I said and sat next to her.

"What?" Aigoo, I knew my mom would love to hear stories from me.

"I bumped into a stranger, and then they dropped these papers. Want to read it with me?"

"What papers? It might be something important. So we should not." But then she grabbed the papers and started reading.

"Are you sure this is from a stranger?" She asked.

"Why?" I raised my eyebrow from confusion.

"It is a confession letter." She replied and pushed the paper towards me. "And it is for you."

"What?"

To Kwon Eunbi,

So, hi. You might not know me, but I am one of the hundred that likes you. I did this so that I won't have regretted not confessing to you in the future. I know you might be wondering who I am, but I am someone who is not good with words, and I do not know how to show my emotions. You are a girl with so much passion and energy, and I am the opposite.

So how can I tell you this? I started liking you the moment you scolded your members. I know, it is kind of weird. But when I saw your determination to perfected the steps, I knew you were someone who will bring me out of my shell. And I did. I entered a club not knowing anything but being scared.

I sent out flowers, gifts, and even chocolates, but it did not get your attention. Well, until I put a little note on your locker. "Don't forget to smile." Did you remember that? You even made that your quote on your locker, and you once said it back to me. But the day after that, you scolded me for being greedy and not sharing my food.

I am-

Nevermind, she won't read this. You are a hopeless case.

That was it. She even erased the last part. Who are you?

/////

Author's Note:

I am sorry for being inactive, I had the biggest mental block ever. 

This is a small chapter for our leader, hope you liked it!

See you in the next chapter.