"Yoshio-san, how can we be so sure that your information is reliable?" Asked Neji with a skeptical eye. Yoshio just kept on grinning at them all. "Well, you see. His plan as of right now is to gather all of the 5 Holy Blades that you so speak of." Yoshio informed.

"Why? Isn't just one Holy Blade enough?" Asked Naruto. He had to lie straight through his teeth. Naruto didn't like lying, but, it was needed. He was planning to tell them soon, but it seems like he doesn't need to at all.

"Didn't I tell you that he wanted to get 'God's Will'? Or is your memory just very bad?" Naruto glared right at him. Yoshio sure knew how to make Naruto grind his gears.

"I'll have you know that my memory is the best in all of Konoha as of right now." Naruto huffed in annoyance. "Back to the program. Anyway, even even if he only has one of the blades — two, three, four more blades are even better." Yoshio continued.

"So, how do we know that he wants all the 5 blades? When you told us about it, you made it seem like he just wanted to get 'God's Will'. And nothing else." Sasuki said.

"Well, I have an extremely smart brain. So, I used a very simple trick that has been used all across history." Yoshio replied with pride. Neji raised an eyebrow.

"That simple trick is. . .?" Asked Neji as he looked straight at Yoshio. "I used the simple trick called: Deduction." Yoshio said. This caused everyone in the vicinity to just sweat-drop.

Seriously? Such bullshit. Naruto thought. "How did you use deduction?" Asked Neji as he kept on eyeing him. Yoshio just made his grin inhumanly larger than before.

"Simple. As you know, there are 5 Holy Blades in total all across the Elemental Nations. The 5th one is being wielded by her." Yoshio pointed at Sasuki.

"The 4th blade is named 'Dawn'. That blade — as the name DOESN'T suggest — the blade can give life. Nature life I mean — not human life — that extent of the blade is abysmal. By absorbing the wielder's chakra, the blade can give life to almost anything. Be it the grass, trees, flowers, and the ground below. You can also weaponize the chakra that is poured into the blade." Naruto raised an eyebrow.

"If you were to pour in a lot of chakra, wouldn't that make that blade to strongest?" Naruto asked. He just shook his head in response.  Yoshio looked at Naruto. "No. That is not the case. While the chakra that is poured will be multiplied in strength when weaponized — pouring in too much can cause problems." Answered Yoshio.

"What exactly are those problems you speak of?" Asked Neji.

"I'm glad you asked! I was going to say it anyway, but, oh well. There is a chakra cap that the, 'Dawn' has. If you were to pour in too much chakra and go pass the line, there will be 2 possible outcomes — A) You will die from the amount of power that you try and shoot out — B) The blade itself will kill you because chakra is the blade's food. If you feed too much, the blade will go overdrive and will lose all its senses and ultimately kill you due to your lack of ability to wield control it." Yoshio answered once again.

"What happens if you were to not feed it chakra at a constant bases?" Sasuki asked. "Simple. There is only one outcome if you were to neglect your duties as a wielder and not feed it constantly — the blade will see you unfit to wield it and you will no longer be the owner of the blade." They widened their eyes.

"Then how does it survive having no wielder?! Doesn't it need chakra?!"  Sasuki asked Yoshio. He sighed at the amount of questions that was being asked to him.

"Yes. That is the case. But, there is a reason why the 'Dawn' is the easiest blade to create a contract with. if you manage to find it — be it on the ground randomly — the blade will create a contract with you no matter what. It doesn't care if you are genin or a 5 year-old child that doesn't even know what chakra is. The blade will create a contract with you. Even if it's by force." Yoshio told them.

"Okay! Onto the next one! The 2nd strongest blade is wield by Enryu. This is already a known fact by you all." They all nodded to that information.

"The strongest of all the 5 blades, 'God's Will' currently its location is unknown and has no wielder. . . yet." Yoshio told them. This caused many raised eyebrows to be raised. If you were to listen closely, what Yoshio said made no sense.

How would he know that there is no wielder yet if the location of the blade is unknown?

You're quite the shitty liar to the other 2. Naruto thought as he looked at Yoshio. "The 3rd blade and the former 2nd is called 'Vanquisher'. Despite what the name suggests — it uses light to create power. Just like with the 4th blade, it has a limit on the amount of light it can hold. If you were to go over that limit, repercussions will be made. If you were to not feed it light for a certain amount of time — it'll stop being your wielder also." They nodded to that concept.

"Then the blade must be easy to create a contract with considering on how you need to feed it light. But, how was it the 2nd strongest blade if it was so easy to attain?" Yoshio nodded to Neji.

"While the blade was the 2nd most powerful for quite a long time and was the 2nd easiest blade to create a contract with — you must take into account how hard is it to create a contract with it compared to 'Dawn'. That's right, whilst the blade is the 2nd most easiest to create a contract with, it is much harder to create a contract with it than the 'Dawn'. Plus, the cap for the amount of light it can hold is much higher than the 'Dawn'. Make that be known." Explained Yoshio.

"And you mission for today is to attain that blade — the 'Vanquisher' that it's so-called." Tsunade told the 3 of them Neji raised an eyebrow at what she just said.

"But where is this blade located?" Asked Neji out of curiosity. Yoshio's grin turned into a smirk. He coughed a bit to redirect their attention onto him.

"It's in the minor lands of the: Mountain Country." Yoshio announced.

~~~

DONE! The end of the chapter for today. Expect the next one later. But anyway. The Mountain Country is a real country if you didn't know. It's just very minor and irrelevant.

I have absolutely no idea on what the Mountain Country is, but I think it has mountains considering it has 'Mountain' in its name. Idk. You tell me.

This might take a few chapters to accomplish. Then there will be one minor chapter that will be given so this ending doesn't feel so compacted and squished together.

We are nearing the 60th chapter mark of the fanfic. Only around 2-3 days more to go until we hit it. Then we'll probably have another 20 chapters or so less until the fanfic ends. But, I estimate that we'll be done by the 78-84th chapter.

It's been quite the journey. I would probably be done by now if I had this schedule from the start of the fanfic. But, hey! Beggars can't be choosers. So — like what I said earlier, next chapter is later.

Keep your eyes peeled and ready.

Cya next time.