Sasuki sent Naruto a glare. I'll kill you later. Sasuki thought as she glared daggers at him.

"Today I shall publish the greatest Icha-Icha novel in the entire franchise! Here it is!" He pulled out the familiar yellow book that Naruto had been shown before.

"This one is called, 'Icha-Icha Ascension'! Quite the name, isn't it. I gave the unpublished copy to Kakashi over here after Naruto turned it down." Jiraiya slid the book onto the table.

Sasuki took Naruto's hand and squeezed it to death. Naruto widened his eyes to the pain and looked towards Sasuki. He saw it. He saw his life flash before his very eyes as he envisioned his death by Sasuki.

Before things could further evolve, an man that was part of the 'ANBU Black Ops' appeared right before them. He bowed down slightly in front of Jiraiya.

"Sorry for interrupting, Jiraiya-sama. Hokage-sama has summoned Uzumaki Naruto and Uchiha Sasuki to go to the Hokage Residence. She has important news." The ANBU informed as Jiraiya just sighed in response.

"Alright. You two. Go." Jiraiya looked at the duo. The two nodded as they backed ran away and went to the Hokage Residence. Sasuki looked at Naruto.

"You're lucky that Hokage-sama called the two of us. Otherwise, you'd be dead begging for mercy." Sasuki told Naruto. He just nervously raised an eyebrow as they jumped from house to house.

"How would I beg for mercy if i'm dead?" Asked Naruto as he got a glare. "Shut up, idiot." Naruto just sheepishly smiled at her as they continued onwards.

"HAHA. You lost for words? I know, I'm quite the talker." Naruto said with pride as they got closer to the Hokage Residence that they were requested to arrive at. They soon appeared inside the Hokage Office in front of Tsunade.

They saw a familiar person there before them.

"Neji? What are you doing here?" Asked Naruto as they walked up towards the front of the desk that Tsunade sat behind. He looked right towards them. "I think I am assisting you two on a mission. I am not so sure myself." Neji answered.

Naruto just nodded is head to that answer. They all looked towards Tsunade.

"Good. You all arrived here on time." Tsunade said in a very serious tone. They didn't fail to catch this serious tone of hers. The 3 grew serious due to this.

"Today, we have gotten information of Enryu's next move." Their eyes widened at those words that came out of her mouth. This could possibly be game-changing. "And that information could possibly be?" Asked Sasuki.

Tsunade was about to answer her question, but someone from the shadows answered for her. "He plans on getting the 3rd Holy Blade: Vanquisher." They heard.

Naruto widened his eyes at the person's voice.

"It's you, Yoshio." Naruto said as they turned around. They locked eyes as Yoshio had a very large grin cracked on his face. "Ahh. . . miss me? I bet you do. Never mind, you had your girlfriend the entire time." Yoshio joked.

Sasuki just looked at him with an unamused face.

"Are you an information broker now?" Asked Naruto. He still remembered when Yoshio got him to do such a trivial and petty task for him. It didn't even serve a purpose. "What? No. I thought I could possibly help you out. Since you all are having trouble recently." Naruto scoffed at that.