•outside the walls•

Levi pov

•Diary•

At around 8:15 Erwin started rambling about what we are doing on the trip outside the walls.

"And that concludes our plan. We will set off tomorrow outside the walls."
Spoke Erwin scanning our faces.
" good. We will leave at the break of dawn"
He said walking away from my team.

"Scouts...MOVE OUT!" He bellowed breaking both mine and Hanji's ears.

Erwin seemed off. I know for a fact that it was that dumb rumour that was being spread about there being someone outside the walls.

"Erwin" I said riding closer to him
"Erwin" I said again. He turned his head to look at me.
"Do you really believe the" I stopped mid sentence as something caught my eye.
"An 8 metre Titan straight ahead" I said.
"You can take this one." Erwin nodded.

I rode off on my black horse veering towards the left after jumping off and grappling onto the Titan.

It's eyes were not looking at me. They were just staring towards what I thought was the floor. It reached out its hand and picked up some dirt and ... a small figure that wore a dirty bucket hat and a white shirt that was covered by a baggy pair of dungarees.
Say, it must have been only about a year and a half old as all I heard from it was inaudible jibberish and screeching.

I swooped down and grabbed the baby only then slashing the disgusting creatures nape.

Hallo :) I have no idea what my upload schedule will be like but I'm definitely not letting this be a dudfic :)

See you in the next chapter y/n

(The chapters get a lot better and a lot longer :) )