Assault course

Your pov

Ugh damn you big T. I'll grab it tomorrow since im absolutely shattered from today.

I walk out of the gym and head back to the cabin. Eren was half awake and the rest were sleeping.

"Hey Eren" I smiled

"Hey y/n I was just about to sleep so I'm glad you came back" he croaked in a deeper tone than usual.

"Good night Eren get to sleep, we have 3dm assault course tomorrow and it's exciting"

"Sure goodnight y/n"

He turned over and lifted the thin blankets over his head.

Damn I remember when I almost beat Levi's record when I was younger. Hopefully I will beat it to rub in his face. 7:28 to beat him. I can do that. YES. I CAN! I CAN DO IT.

"Did you hear about the crazy doctor that made a 10th shifter?"

"What no not possible there are only nine and that is final."

"I'm not sure guys I heard that I wasn't a shifter but had weird things like controlling titans and crazy mode"

"I heard that the 13 year rule didn't apply for it"

"My odds are on it doesn't even exist"

" what the heck do you mean by crazy mode"

"Well it's eyes glow and it's like some sort of god"

"I hope that they dispose of it."

" I remember that my dad told me that it shoots lightning and is a shifter"

" PAH that's stupid"

"I think it does and apparently people are calling it the unholy offspring lightning and death itself."

"is that so?"

"Yep Lightning and death itself"

"Lightning and death itself"

"YOU WHAT Y/N?" Said berthalt while he was getting changed into his gear.

Berthalt's pov

TELL ME HOW SHE KNOWS ABOUT THAT! That was a marleyan rumour 12 years ago how the hell!
I remember discussing it with the other warriors and them laughing in my face about what I heard BUT REALLY! How does she know.
I HAVE SEVERAL QUESTIONS.

"Hey y/n , can I talk to you for a second outside please." I tried saying as non-chalontley as possible.

"Sure. Let me get changed first" she said. Yeah I must have forgot that the others left ages ago to warm up better. They have a sneaking suspicion that
y/n would be top.

After changing she stepped outside and looked at me quizzically.

" how did you know about the experiment?"

"I have no idea what you are talking about Berthalt"

"Does lightning and death itself not ring a bell"

"N....no sorry if I sleep talk I do it a lot"

"Ohh Kay"

Phewww I thought she knew. I just won't tell anyone about this. Not even Reiner.

Your pov