I... we what !?

Your pov

ugh this bed is horrible. Like really really bad but at least the pillow is warm.

Your eyes flutter open and your partly conscious brain recollected the events of yesterday. We went on the assault course then Jaeger had to get himself thrown off of his damn horse. And im oddly warm...? last time i checked i fell asleep on a tree looking at the night sky with Eren.

You fully open your eyes and instantly realised. You fell asleep on Eren.

On

Eren

Fucking

Jaeger.

Mikasa would probably kill me if she saw the position we fell asleep in.

I awkwardly shuffled away, taking your head and upper half off of Eren's torso and removing his jacket off of your body. Eren stirred and woke up after you went to go find us some food. I was hungry after all. Hopefully the cadets have been tasked with finding us. The winners probably got a training day off or some strawberries.

I was annoyed too. i never got to best Levi of his score and i would probably never get another chance of . The commander probably saw potential in people who talked too much but had a copious amount of muscle and an IQ below room temperature. Or in other words, Reiner and Big T. Oh yeah big T exists and is probably still being a bitch to everyone at camp because of my win.

MY win. But at camp its his.

I brought back a few berries to share. it was only a few but it had to do. I didn't have anything else and there was no signs of life around.

i cupped the purple and red berries in my hand losing concentration and falling face first in a bush of nettles.

It was NOT pleasant and hurt a lot.

"ahh y/n are you okay" I heard from the tree nearby. Eren was walking now and came to help me.

"yeah I'm good.." I couldn't hide the pain that was covering my face and neck. He raised an eyebrow "no I'm not..."

" that's more like it y/n you don't need to be embarrassed." he said in a kind tone after seeing me blush. he picked me up and placed him by the same tree that i did when he was hurt "doc leaves help... there are a few nearby, stay here"

" not like I can" I said jokingly. Eren knew a lot about plants. Probably due to his dad shoving textbooks in his face against Eren's will.

He wandered back over with a few large green leaves with purple specs all over them.

"im gonna rub these on te stings, it will make it hurt a lot more and it will leave a mark but it will help." he told me softly. for a strong guy he was being pretty delicate.

He started on a sting that was below my ear and on my jawline. He rubbed the green leaf on my face and he was very correct. It REALLY hurt.

"Aaah Eren... it hurts a lot" I shouted

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked tenderly

"No no it's fine it's fine" I replied

He rubbed it a bit harder making it hurt more. It's fine though it will make it end quicker.

" ahh Eren" I Said drawing in a breath.

"It will feel so much better when its done y/n"

"Yes yes I know but it hurts" I replied truthfully.