'Kinda feel sorry for you'

A few months into training

Your pov

4:55am. Huh. I seemed to have had five hours sleep. That's new. I must have been shattered after yesterday's workout me mikasa and Eren did.
The boys are still asleep it seems but ...hold on. Connie and Berthalt are missing.

You sat up and got ready into your uniform. There was no point in not since we start in two hours anyway.

You hear the faint sound of voices

"что вы делаете ? нет! стоп!" They say (what are you doing? No! Stop!)

Damn that has to be berthalt and Connie.

You peek out of your hiding place to see Connie picking some flowers and berthalt chasing him with a rose- well with the thorns anyway.

Levi taught me languages. He said in the underground people spoke differently so if I ever had to use code or speak to someone from there he taught me all 7 of them.

They seemed to be talking more in Russian until I fell over while trying to get a better look.

"Whatcha doing there y/n" asked Connie

"Tch. Just an early morning jog."

"Are you sure cause by the looks of you , you have hardly moved a muscle" Said berthalt

"Nope. I have been running. You should not question me either brat."

And with that I flicked my h/l. h/c hair and jogged on.

Short timeskip

The time was around 5:30am and people are filing in slowly with sad eyes and hungry stomachs.

Tch these slackers won't make it a day fighting titans.

Everyone sat at their normal seats.
It was weird. If people sat at their not normal spots everyone would treat it like it was  sacrilege.
Our seating was as follows

                    _______________
Mikasa    |                                      |Y/n

Armin.     |                                      |Eren

Jean         |                                      |Marco

Berthalt  |______________|Reiner

I enjoyed sitting next to Eren.
I think he understands me.
He gives me personal space and time to think about things. And he'll annoy other people but not me.
I like his eyes. I have to admit that sometimes I get lost in the teal green beauty of them since I have never seen anyone with the same colour.
I on the other hand have trashy e/c eyes. But for some reason... when I cry or something hurts me... they change turning from my usual colour to blood red. Not like bloodshot they go red.

Today was combat training and not everyone looked forward to it. They all looked down and depressed. Tch those brats really don't see today half full.

Timeskip to the training field.

Keith shadis just finished his shouting about what we will do and we are warding off knife crime with tactical moves. To be fair he put out some good advice... for rookies.
"NOW PARTNER UP AND ONE OF YOU WILL BE THE ATTACKER AND THE OTHER WILL DEFEND THEMSELVES. PARTNERS WILL CHANGE EVERY 10 MINUTES!"
Tch ten minuets. Too long.
A group of 5 boys were laughing and seemed to be looking in my direction.
I strode over to see what the ruckus was about and they said and I quote

'Everyone has partnered up and we are in a group of five. Since all of us are so strong we feel bad for you since you don't have a partner'
That comment made my blood boil as they pushed forward the stockiest guy who must have been 2x my size to fight me. He smirked and said

"Hey, not my choice that you will lose to me. Look at them they pushed me forward. To be fair I do feel bad. I'll go easy on you sweetheart" He twiddled the wooden knife between his fingers

I turned to look at him with the dirtiest look I could possibly conjure. What he said. What he called me. He's going down in an instant.

He moved his feet into a odd looking stance . His right foot was placed perpendicular to his left as that was faced towards me. That was his first mistake.

I moved my legs into a box stance- the strongest stance you can be in for a fight.

He tucked his thumb into his left hand and held the wooden knife so the 'blade' faced towards his feet. He also left his stomach open and that was at around my chest height.

2nd 3rd and 4th mistake.

I raised my arms and left both of my thumbs exposed. Then I covered my stomach with my elbows which were positioned at about a 20 degree acute angle.

He lashed out with his knife which I parryed away which opened up more of an area for me to hit but just as I thought I was in the clear. He followed up with a powerful kick that winded me as it struck me in the ribcage.
Huh he wasn't as bad as he looks then.
I though had been trained by Levi and Erwin. The Levi and the Erwin. I got taught both sides of combat that consisted in the walls. The more clean one and the dirty one. And things were about to get real dirty...

HEYAAAA how's it been and - THANK EVERYONE SO MUCH FOR
a) 15 Ranked in mikasaackerman
b) OVER 200 READS!!!!
I thought it was gonna be a short chapter but it was I, 900 words!

Cya soon !! <3