Thoughts on y/n

~timeskip a few months~

Eren's pov

Me and y/n have been getting on pretty well these past few months. After the first day I formally introduced her to mikasa and she was chill with her.
I guess you could say that I adopted the introvert into our group of extroverts.
She joins in on what we do but never really plays. She always seems to hang back when she's with other people and not just me.
She talks a bit more too.
And hates our roommates the teeniest bit less too.
I enjoy her company. She seems to get me.

Jeans pov

She sometimes talks to me.
She is pretty and I like her h/l   h/c hair too. Whenever we actually talk as a group she will signal Eren, who is always sat next to her may I add, and they just leave ! Like that. Poof .
She's chill when she's not uncomfortable with her surroundings.
I guess that's when we are in the cabin.

Reiners pov

I still don't like her and I still don't forgive her for the first day

Berthalt pov

I don't trust her. I remember what she said about the plaza.
How did she know?
How much does she know ?
And why doesn't she stop us if she knows?

Armin pov

I think she is cool. I always see her around Eren. I ship c/s/n (cute ship name)
I saw mikasa following them once. I don't know what she saw but she wasn't happy or was just her normal self.
When y/n talks her voice is calming and smooth.
Jean seems to like her a bit too much though and keeps asking her things. Whenever y/n leaves with Eren he's like ' whERe ARe TheY GoInG' and 'ArE ThEy GoInG OuT Or SOmEThiNg'
C/s/n FOREVER!!!

Just a short lil pov about y/n over a few months !!!

Remember to check out daddylevicanrailme69

Byeee see you soon