𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖾 ~ 3

3rd person pov

Y/n sped off into the distance, kicking up sand and dirt as she ran. Her final chance to prove that she wasn't a waste of space. Like her first run, she lacked slightly in the speed department but excelled in gas management and 3dm gear. She reached the end of the sprint in 45 seconds then proceeded to fly off into the woods slicing deep into the foam titans nape.

Hanji was staring in awe of how well she handled the gear since she mostly taught her academic things and not fighting.

"odds on that y/n blows the high score out of the water?" Asked Hanji " what was it again?"

"My score was 7:28 to do all of it. No chance in hell." Levi Said .

"Agree to disagree." Replied Hanji in a song-song tone.

Erwin was too focused on y/n and her ability to do all these abilities to argue. After seeing her fly through the woods at incredible speeds without losing so much gas, you would have thought she was a fully fledged soldier. And that's not even seeing her technique. She flew like a hawk, slicing deep thick cuts into the titans' napes effortlessly, like Levi you could say. She was amazing. Maybe.. just maybe if shadis allowed it...

Levi wasn't surprised at how well she performed. She did like Levi taught and progressively got better in their time away. He could also see that she wanted to prove something to him, maybe that she wasn't a useless 13 year-old that couldn't take down a monster or two.

"Say, how do you know her?" Asked shadis to nobody directly.

"Do you remember the time we left the walls because of a rumour about someone was outside?" Said Erwin

"It's a bit blurry but yes."

Erwin pointed into the woods.
"Is there anything odd about her?"

"Well...the blue light." Keith Shadis Said.

"Please elaborate." Said hanji

" I noticed on the first trial, blue light with specs of orange. I don't know if it was just the sun or my eyes though." Responded shadis.

The trio turned to eachother and nodded.

"We have a theory... and a plan. We need you in on it..." started hanji.

Y/n landed gracefully on the ground infront of them, giving them quite the shock.

"Well done y/n, your time was 10:14." Levi lied.

Y/n lowered her head and her hands started to twitch. She was mad, as hell.

"Thank you for the opportunity to retake the test commandant. " She saluted, turning to shadis.

"Also we would like to send you to the MP's since they need more soldiers protecting the king." Added Erwin.

This ticked her off even more.

"And I'm sorry to tell you that cadet aren? No Eren Jaeger and cadet Marco Bodt have been sent back to the fields. They just didn't show any value to us." Said Shadis.

That must have been her breaking point.

"That's a shame. I thought they both showed huge potential. Maybe I was just too one sided since they are what you would consider to be friends." She said through gritted teeth.

She took a sigh and lifted up her head. Her eyes changed from her usual e/c to vibrant almost glowing blue adorned with orange flecks.

"I guess today isn't my day." She smiled. You could see that her nails had dug into her skin and it started bleeding. Bleeding 𝖇𝖑𝖚𝖊 blood.

"Hey hey y/n it was a joke you beat Levi and nobody was sent away we need you in the scouts too y/n" Said hanji.

She laughed a maniacal laugh. It was sudden and incredibly creepy.
Another cadet with a bandage around their foot came jogging over. They tip toed around her. The adults were too focused on getting her to calm down to stop the student from doing so.

"BOO!" He shouted behind her. That was a grave mistake.

She flicked around and a flash of blue light and a "Y/N WHAT THE FAWK?!" Was heard.
As the adults fell out of the daze they were put in after being blinded. They saw burnt patch of ground next to a tall, teal eyed cadet.

"Y/N what.was.that.?" Stood the cadet open mouthed.

"I- i.." she stood dumbfounded at what happened. She tried to give the cadet a hug but he pushed her away and ran away, running past quite a few people that came outside to see what happened.

"TAKE HER AWAY!"

"SHES A TRAITOR"

"SHES PROBABLY A TITAN IN DISGUISE."

" CALL THE MP'S!"

"L-Levi, hanji-san what, what did I do?" She turned to them with pleading eyes.

"SHES A DISGRACE."

"WHAT EVEN HAPPENED HERE."

She turned around and slowly lifted her head.

" if you aren't quiet." She began cracking her knuckles.

"I may not miss my target this time." She smiled. Yet again, her eyes changed and her hands buzzed.

Y/n was about to step forward when she was leapt in by a few members of the MP's and a gun was pointed straight to her head.

"Move and we will fire!" They spat.

The mp's tied her hands together and held her tightly.

"You are being charged for treason and attempted murder." An older man cackled. He liked to do this- since they didn't have a Supreme Court open, they just threw them in cells and did what they want with them. Especially the pretty, young ones . Everyone liked them.

They dragged her away and y/n took a last look at the people. Her gaze fell on armin, mikasa and Eren who all were trying to push through the crowd to get to her. "I'm sorry y/n!! I will find you soon.."

Shadis and Erwin were arguing with a soldier.
"You cant take her."
"Uhh yes we can AND we can do what we like with her."
"But you cant!"
"Ohoh we can. I saw what I saw. Lightning just appeared and looked like it was being manipulated by her."
"NO, it was us."
"No it really wasn't commander."

Hanji was trying to stop Levi from going ham on the MP's. She was pleading with him to stop but he just argued back.

Your pov

That's it. It's the end of the road for me. The MP's are most likely going to murder me. I am being gagged and dragged by my hair into the back of a chariot. They had to be passing by didn't they.
Then I submitted and closed my eyes. All I remember seeing at the end was the crowd shouting at each other and Eren's eyes brimming with tears. He tried to shout to me I think but the words were muffled and funny.

Goodbye Mikasa, you were like a sister to me these past few months. Goodbye armin, my sweet sweet boy that was always my friend. Goodbye Eren. You were my first, real friend. And the only one I could ever want.

Short ish chapter but ehhh. So this is the final chapter of y/n being in the cadets 👀 was it how you expected ? Hopefully not but write your predictions here !
I will start putting TW at the start since it's going to go dark for a while.

Thanks for sticking with me so far! I have so many tricks and plans !!!!

See you in the next chapter wonderful reader!

1243