Part 1- beating that score

Y/N pov

You quickly sped off into the woods to find the next wooden titans to kill.

"How many kills does everyone have"
You hear the rest of the group in the treetops talking.

"I have one"

"I have three"

"I have none"

"Me too"

"Okay so collectively we have six kills that means that we are in second since team C have 7 so all we need is two to beat them"

You landed next to them.

"Uhhh Hey y/n we thought you ditched us and didn't join" Wow. Really big T! You thought I ditched an opportunity like this! PAH

"We are in first."

"No we aren't we have 6 kills-"I cut off big law before he embarrassed himself

"No. We have 16 kills." I told them.
They didn't need to say anything. The look on their faces spoke many words

"Now stop slacking and get back to fighting. We only have 3 minutes left to get all of them"

And with that I left and headed straight towards another two.
I can't believe that they only had 6 collectively and the top only had 7. What kind of training do they think they are doing !

I took down the other two with normal Levi signature kills and moved on.
I remember seeing mikasa and Reiner on team C. Two of the most competitive people I know are about to lose to a team that consists of losers and me.

The other people on my team don't say much. They kind of just submit to big T's aggressive behaviour. They probably know him.

Another dead cardboard Titan

Another one

Another one

The time flew by and before i knew it the end flare signal went off.

Everyone lined back up into our team lines and the volunteers took in our scores. Our captain looked like he came from the local village and popped by to help out.

"TEAM A. WHAT WAS YOUR SCORE?"

"19 sir"

"TEAM B"

"14"

"TEAM C"

"23"

There was oos and AHhs at their score.
I think they beat us.

"TEAM D"

"20"

"TEAM E" this was our team. I hung my head. There was no beating team D

Then a miracle happened.

"24"

That concludes the results. There was 36 people in our training group. We just won.

"TEAM E HAS WON. NOW WE CHANGE TO THE SECOND HALF OF TRAINING." He started waffling about what the assault course was and the average time and blah blah blah.

All I knew is that I had to beat 7:28. The quickest time that Levi had. I know that he will hate me for a bit but that's him to be honest. 7:28.

"THIS IS A TO BE DONE ALONE SO NO CHEATING OR CUTTING CORNERS"

Phewwww at least now I can focus on just myself.

We started walking towards the start line until Shadis pulled me behind to talk to him.

"How did you do that. Get 15 points in the space of 10 minutes." He sounded concerned for some reason.

"I dunno"

"How did you know Levi's signature move?"

" oh right yeah. Levi is my dad."
I said the simplest answer possible. I didn't want to tell him much.

"Now that's a lie. I was commanding the scouts 11 years ago with Erwin as my right hand man. That is a lie."

"Hold on I thought ... doesn't matter. I was brought up in the city by my aunt."

"Good now...I assume you want first place in this."

"Yes" for once I was telling the truth

"Do it. Go as fast as humanly possible then even faster." He said

I was a little confused but sure.

I nodded

We all lined up at the starting line with our blades on the ready.

The course was- you do a 100m sprint towards the trees. Then while you go through the trees, you slice all the titans before landing on a horse. The horse then speeds back around the forest taking you back to the start. Then you move as fast as possible with the little gas you have left. If you fall, you're out. If you get through you have a time given to you and a mark out of 10.

All these were part of your judgement on where you would place in the top ten in a few years. All of the parts of the course had a meaning to it.

"3..."

"2..."

"1....."

And off went the green flare to go.

OHMYGODICANTBELIEVETHATIHAVESOMANYVIEWS

THANK YALL SO MUCH IT MEANS THE WORLD. EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU IS CRAZY FOR GETTING 100 VIEWS IN LIKE A WHOLE ASS DAY!!!!

I'm preparing a special chapter for later so remember to add me to your reading list for notifications for when it comes out!!!!

BAIIIIII 806