5. Lost, Drunk and Found?

Start from the beginning

She had bought another diary and had started filling it although her lost diary still occupied a good part of her thoughts.

"Leave it already Yeona! You are being over-possessive now. Its just a diary!"

Eunji has said her as Yeona sat at her shop looking at her work her brushes.

"What if...what if you lost one of these paintings? Eh?" Yeona said pointing around the shop.

Eunji paused her work and opened her mouth to say something but didn't utter a word.

Saturday came as usual and Yeona was sitting at her desk at work when her phone rang. She excused herself and picked up the call.

"Yeoboseyo Eunji-ya."

"Guess what?" Yeona could read Eunji's good mood.

"Something good happened? Tell me what happened!"

Eunji explained how she had sold her very first painting and that the customer was very kind to pay a generous amount. Eunji had called it a reason to celebrate and Yeona had agreed without a second thought, cause why not? One her best friend had sold her first painting and two Yeona's parents weren't home to nag her.

Evening fell and Yeona rushed home to find Eunji already standing in front of her door to pick her up.

"Lets go!" Eunji shouted.

Yeona and Eunji grabbed a few bottles of soju and grilled pork belly and spicy chicken feet to a nearby karaoke joint. Eunji opened the bottles and poured themselves drinks while Yeona busied herself to find a song.

"Here!" Yeona shouted as she drank her soju and picked up her mic. She cleared her throat and started singing Singularity by BTS V. She coughed a few times before she gave up.

"Oh its hard for me. V sings it so flawlessly!" Yeona said gulping down more soju.

Eunji laughed at Yeona as they continued drinking and eating and singing random songs. By the time they finished, Yeona was dead drunk and Eunji was having a hard time trying to walk her home. Eunji was staying with Yeona that night which was a relief.

"That pervert! He took my diary!" Yeona shouted at the top of her voice.

"Yaa! Keep quiet or I'll throw you on the road!" Eunji threatened.

Yeona shut up but only till they had reached home. Once inside her house there was no stopping Yeona from shouting curses.

Eunji had given up and had finally threatened Yeona of disclosing that scene to her parents if she didn't keep shut. The trick worked and Yeona went silent for the best. Eunji helped Yeona freshen up before they retired to bed.

Eunji dozzed off in no time but Yeona was wide awake, afraid to talk in front of Eunji. After Yeona has assured Eunji was fast asleep, she slid away from the bed and grabbed her phone and rushed downstairs.

She opened Weverse and selected BTS and tapped onto the phone screen furiously for a few minutes. She took a last look at her phone and hit post before passing out on the couch.

The next morning Yeona woke up to a headache and alcohol taste in her mouth. She sat up holding her head and found Eunji in the kitchen.

"Eunji..." Yeona mumbled.

"Woke up? Here have this drink. It'll help you feel better." Eunji passed a glass of liquid to Yeona.

Yeona gulped it down quickly.

"How was I last night? Did I do something?" Yeona asked.

"Oh God. You kept on shouting that a pervert took away your diary and what not!" Eunji cracked up.

"Jinja?" Yeona was surprised.

Yeona had never been drunk before, not drunk enough to create a scene.
"Mianhae." Yeona apologized.

"Yaa its okay. Now freshen up. I am making breakfast."

Yeona ran up to her room and took a quick shower before returning to Eunji.

"How did you get on the couch last night?" Eunji asked biting onto her bread.

"Mmm. Maybe I was feeling hot so I came down?" Yeona said.

Yeona picked up her phone and her eyes grew as big as a saucer.

"What?" Eunji asked.

"V... V...has replied... V has replied to my post!" Yeona shouted in happiness and was jumping in the kitchen.

"Wait. I didn't post anything..." Yeona said all of a sudden.

She opened Weverse and checked.
"Holy Sh..." Yeona said.

"What happened? Will you tell me?" Eunji said moving beside Yeona to see into her phone.

Yeona showed her the post and it was her ranting about losing her diary and fearing that it has ended up with a byuntae.

"Oh crap." Eunji said shocked.
"I might have drunk...posted this..."

"Check the comment!" Eunji said.

Yeona scrolled down and there was a comment from V.

V:
What if the person it ended up with isn't a byuntae after all? ;)

V:What if the person it ended up with isn't a byuntae after all? ;)

______________________________________________

A/N:
Are you liking the story? If yes please vote for us and share our story and comment your views.
(P.S the pic used as V's comment has been edited by us. Donot copy)

What happens next? Will Yeona take the hint V has dropped? Or will shw still remain clueless as ever?
Stay tuned to know.