meet the boys

"Wanna do team for a little while?" Dream asks once I load into Bedwars. 

"Sure. Whatever is fine with me," I respond, minimizing his stream. I'm already tired of reading the comments. I get that they love him, but it's frustrating for me knowing that they won't even recognize me as being decent. 

You okay?   Dream types in the Discord chat.
Yea. Your chat is just bashing me lol. I just turned it off, don't worry   I add an 'lol' in an attempt to hide the fact that i'm actually a little hurt. He starts typing then stops. I hear him sigh into his mic then mute himself on our Discord. 

I quickly turn on his stream to see if they can still hear him there. Luckily, his sound is still on there. "Listen, chat. She won that fight fair and square. I know it's SO INSANE, but there are people who are better than me at PvP." He chuckles. "So please please PLEASE stop being rude in the comments. She's worked just as hard as me to have that kind of talent."

I hear him unmute in discord. "Sorry, I had to do something really quick," he says. Oh. So he thinks I completely closed out of his stream... My bad, I guess my comment was misleading.

"No problem! Are you ready for this?" I ask. He just laughs in response. We play Bedwars for about an hour and a half before he asks if I want to move on to something else. "Sure. I'm down for anything."

"Uhh... should we ask chat or just choose something?" The chat is begging for another poll, but before I can respond, another voice chimes into the discord.

"Ayyyyeee hotties, what's up?" Sapnap. It'd be difficult to not recognize his voice. 

"Sapnap! We're streaming dude," Dream says, laughing.

"Uh, your point?" I can almost HEAR Clay rolling his eyes. "I'm here to make it better, duh. Anyway, who's the other person."

"Oh, Y/N, say hi."

"Hey, what's up?" 

"OH MY GOD IT'S YOU!!! HIIIII!" Sapnap screams. Dream grumbles, probably embarrassed of his friend. I just laugh. "I forgot you guys were streaming today."

"Yea, we are. Now why are you here?" Clay asks.

"I already told you," he pauses and I hear Dream sigh. "To brighten your day. Oh come on, you know I'm the light of your life, Dream." I giggle again, but I mute my mic this time. Dream's stream is just resting on his minecraft screen.

"Sapnap, Dream! What is UP?" George's voice rings out.

"I thought you guys were busy," Dream mumbles.

"Um yea we were. But now we're unbusy. That's how things work, Dream." Sapnap states. "So, what are we doing??"

"We?" Dream asks. "We are doing nothing. You guys aren't even supposed to be here."

"OooOoOOooh is Dream being protective over his new girlfriend?" George sings and my cheeks flush dark red. Sapnap and George are both cracking up.

"She's here you idiot and she isn't my girlfriend."

"What? She's in the call?"

"Noooo. I'm just collabing WITHOUT talking to her."

"Um, hi George," I mumble, still embarrassed by his previous comment. 

"She speaks!" he shouts. "Heyyyyy."

"Okay guys, we seriously need to either end the stream or do something." I check the chat to see that they're once again screaming manhunt.

George, obviously also reading the chat says, "Well, why don't we do a manhunt? She knows the rules doesn't she? Do you?"

"I mean, I think so... but I know there are like some unspoken rules that I probably don't know"

"Perfect! We'll teach you as needed. Let's go Dream." Clay groans loudly, but I see him open a new survival map on his stream.

Once we all load in, he takes off immediately. George and Sapnap start chasing after them, but I just stay behind and collect wood then stone. "What, Y/N? Where'd you go??" Sapnap asks.

"Eh, the first chase is always boring anyway. I'm getting us stuff." I hear the two boys taunting Dream for a while, but eventually it turns around and I can only assume Dream is chasing them. George is the first to die, but Sapnap follows soon after. At spawn, I left each of them a chest with the supplies they'd need including some iron armour. 

I didn't have enough time to make full iron for all of us, but I figured pants and boots would be sufficient for now. "What is this?" George asks. "Oh my God, you made us our own little chests. I like them... They're so cute." I laugh, but I'm already on my way tracking Dream. I know I shouldn't really go on my own, but I didn't want to wait for them to die then leave. 

I continue chasing for forty five minutes with only a few close run ins with Dream. Eventually, George and Sapnap catch up too. When we get the notification that Dream is in the nether, we quickly locate his portal and jump in.

"George, will you just get gold? We need to trade." He agrees. I look around for any signs of Dream, but he's long gone. "This way, Sapnap," I say, following my compass. Eventually, we find Dream in a fortress, killing Blaze.

"Dreeeaaam," I whisper. "Where are youuuuuu?" I watch his character look around frantically, but I'm shifting. Plus, I drank an invis potion, so he would only be able to see my nametag. Sapnap, who is also invisible, is supposed to sneak up behind Dream and lead him right to me. 

"SAPNAP??" Dream screams. I can see him taking damage, but Sap is still invisible. I run over to the area we sculpted out to trap Dream in and put my armour back on. From behind my wall of cover, I see Dream run in. Dream knows something is wrong when Sapnap covers the entrance with obsidian instead of following him.

As Dream nears me, I jump out and get three hits in before he even knows what's happening. "SHIT! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU COME FROM?! WHAT IS THIS PLACE?!" he screams. 

"Welcome to our home, Dream!" I laugh and continue chasing him. He runs around for a while, but I can tell it's over by his worried screams. He towers up a bit and Sapnap begins going after him. I stay on the ground, trying to heal. Dream hits Sapnap off and he dies. 

Suddenly, my screen turns into a chaotic mess of lime green and red as Dream jumps from his tower and attacks me. I scramble back to my axe, hitting him several times. He starts to run away. I'm only on half a heart, but I decide to try out the same tactic I did in the PvP. I run toward him, but this time he's ready. All he has to do is hit me once. 

To be continued...