woman pog

It's time... It's really time. I seriously can't even breathe.

Ding!

dreamwastaken

hey :))

hi...

nervous?

very

don't be! they're gonna love you!
plus, i think you'll have fun

what are we doing?

i thought you didn't want to know

uhhhh well i didn't
but now i do because i'm panicking.

well...
bad news

what??????

you see... i couldn't decide what to do

clay.
you have to be kidding me

uh nope. BUT i figured i could just do a poll
for chat to decide

okay that's fine.what are the options?

bedwards, PvP, just survival stuff, among us, and
idk what else

ur really prepared i see

hey ur the one who made me decide
anything you want to add or remove from the list?

uhhhhhhh idk

i'll keep it like that then.
if you think of something just tell me

okay...
i guess i'll talk to you in a couple hours then

try not to freak out
it'll be awesome i promise

"Try not to freak out" my ass. I'm past that. Actually, i'm in a weird state of calmness... like, i'm so stressed that i don't know what to do. well, i guess i'll pack for a little while to take my mind off of it.

~time skip~
*the moment we've all been waiting for*

"Uh hi," I say. I just joined a discord with Dream and i'm hoping my voice didn't raise 12 octaves.

"Hey! Are you ready for this?"

"I think so? I don't know if i'll ever really be ready, though."

"Yeah I get that. However, I just started the stream, so it's now or never."

"You what??" Suddenly, I'm conscious of every part of me. I know no one can see me, but it feels as if a thousand eyes are resting on my face.

"Don't worry, the notification hasn't even gone out, so not many are here." then, "Hey guys! what's up?" I open his stream on one of my monitors and try to read the chat. I'm thankful that I muted my mic because I can only imagine how horrible my breathing would sound right now.

Clay continues to read the chat and respond to people. "Uh, no donos today, but thank you so much! Actually, you can't really turn off donos, so I just had to make the price super high so that people wouldn't do it... if that makes sense. But thank you so much for trying!"

After a few minutes, he types on discord that it's time to start.

"Okay, chat. Today joining me I have Mooitsme! Say hi to everyone!"

"Hey!! how are you all?" This is far from my first time saying hi to the chat, but it feels terrifying and new. I read through the chat

Chat
Hey!!!
I always watch her streams
who is she
hi dream
is george playing?
my phone is at 11%
POG

"Soooo, we aren't really sure what we wanna do for this stream, so i'll leave that up to you guys." I hear him typing and a poll pops up on my screen. I vote bedwars, although I don't really care what we do.

That chat is screaming manhunt over and over even though it isn't one of the options.

"Guys, I'm sorry but we can't do a manhunt... those are difficult to do live and george and sapnap are busy. It isn't very fun with only two people."

That chat continues to beg, but I doubt Dream will give in. He would easily beat me in a manhunt and I can't imagine how hard it would be for me without a team. However, I have watched every single one of his manhunt videos, so I guess I would have a decent shot.

"Looks like PvP is in the lead," Dream says with a laugh. I groan. I may be okay at fighting, but Dream is a PvP GOD.

"Wow I guess your chat hates me," I moan, but i'm secretly excited. I know that this will be fun even if i'm just learning from him.

Dream and I log onto a PvP server and I join his party. "Are you ready for this?" he asks, loading us in.

"Hell yeah I am."

"Ooh confident?" he laughs.

"Not quite... But they always say to fake it until you make it, so here I am!" The server counts down and I charge toward him. I attempt to place lava under his feet, but he dodges it and hits me instead.

"Better luck next time," he teases.

I immediately try again, this time catching him. "Thanks for that luck Dream. I guess it worked!" He makes a noise somewhere between a growl and a laugh. "Aww where are you going?" I ask as he runs away to heal. I follow him, getting in as many hits as possible. Suddenly, he turns around, hitting me four times in a row.

Now, I'm the one running as I try to heal from half a heart. "C'mere moo!" I pause for a moment when he calls me moo. It only makes sense with my username, but only my parents and close friends have ever called me that...

I can't stop for too long, though because he's already healed and charging toward me at full speed. "Shit!" I scream, dodging his lava. While he's distracted trying to get his lava again, I hit him. His scream nearly deafens me and I know he has to be low on health.

With only three hearts, I decide to charge him. This could be great... or very bad. He's stopped, probably getting food from his inventory and doesn't see me coming. "aww... dream? Are you okay?" I ask.

"huh?" he barely has time to think before I hit him twice, killing him. "Oh my God! How the he-"

I don't even know what to say. Part of me wants to rub it in his face, but I also know that most of that was just luck. So, I stay silent, wondering if he's really upset or just shocked.

"Okay, okay. I see how it is... Not to be a sore loser or anything, but i'm gonna be a sore loser... Bedwars?"

I can't help but laugh. "Sure thing." He leaves the server and I do as well. While i'm waiting for him to get onto Bedwars, I realize that I had completely forgotten we were streaming... I hope it was okay that I swore.

I read through the chat, smiling.

Chat
omg woman pog
what an icon
what happened dream??
just luck
she shouldn't have even won
whatever hacks
carrot 2020

I'm a little taken aback by the shear number of people commenting that I didn't really win... I mean, I know a lot of it came down to luck and timing, but come on!! It still took a little skill.

"Hey, are you joining?" Dream asks. And honestly, for a moment I consider saying no.

"Yeah, sorry i'll be there in a sec."

To be continued...