chapter four

"real"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"real"

The stars filled my eyes.

No. The stars filled someone's eyes that did not belong to me.

As I stared deeper into the dragon shaped, heavy hooded mysterious eyes. Just by one stare you could get lost in them forever. Like taking a path that never ends it just keeps going on for eternity.

Looking within the eyes, I got mesmerized by seeing the stars, constellations, and...chairs?

Yes, chairs I couldn't tell how many although. Then I heard something.

"Chosen"

This voice sounded like one from a man. It was very deep as deep as the ocean. However, it was calming like this voice could say anything and bring the world to peace.

"Look within the stars Scorpio child"

I was getting very confused.

"Chosen...chosen...chosen"

I kept hearing those words being said, one after another.

"Only a chosen can bring harmony by colliding with another..."

I was immersed into the galaxy that the voice brought to me, "w-what do you mean...chosen?"

"Remember my voice child, till we meet again."

Suddenly, everything started spinning.

"Wait, no I don't understand!" Everything is so confusing.

The stars and whole galaxy spun around me in circles, flashing like a ticking bomb.

"Chosen..."

Everything was getting brighter so much brighter. The light was blinding.

"No!"

Without warning I sat up and started breathing heavily, my chest beating up and down, and my heart rate accelerating.

"Ugh" I got an excruciating pain in my head.

"Ouch, what happened?" I said weakly.

My mouth felt as dry as the Sahara desert, and my head was throbbing continuously. All I thought is I need water.

I looked down on me and saw I still had the same clothes on from last night. Then I remembered I went to that party and got drunk out of my mind.

I stood up using all my strength then I saw something on my nightstand. I walked over and saw a bottle of water.

"Oh thank god!" I breathed out.