chapter fifteen

"this is life"

"this is life"

Red. All I could see was red. Anger was boiling in my system, and I couldn't calm down. I tried, but nothing worked.

Soon after the truth untold came out, I rushed to my bedroom to try to relax. But I was at my breaking point. Namjoon decided to give me my space that was much needed...

However, I couldn't stop thinking. At this point I was overthinking every single event in my life. This emotion in me I felt once before. It was dangerous. I wanted revenge. I needed revenge. My life is all lies. The government is lies. In fact the whole universe is a lie!

I wanted to destroy everything in sight. I wanted to watch the world burn. Just so they could feel my pain. Why was my life so painful. First bullies, then being almost sexually assaulted, don't forget about losing most of your friends. And now learning my whole life is a lie and I'm supposedly adopted.

Unconsciously I was clenching my necklace. When I needed to think I would always grab the round zodiac wheel, hoping it would lead me the right direction. And that's just what it did.

I stormed downstairs to the backyard at full speed.

I whipped my arm in a motion to open the door from a few feet away. My mind was so blocked I didn't even realize I was using my powers. I stomped like I was a spoil child throwing a tantrum. Soon enough red made a comeback and all at once I screamed. The scream pierced throughout the area, while I was doing that I was also using my telekinesis to yank our outdoor furniture all over the place. You could see the plant's vases flying across to the neighbors, the table flipped over, the chairs began scattering in opposite directions. It was out of control. Soon enough I even began to take the trees out of the ground, but before I could finish something interrupted.

"Stop!"

I froze, and every object dropped to the ground. I turned around and saw no one in sight. That didn't last long because my parents began to run towards me and held me in a tight embrace.

Did they see me using my abilities?

"Honey, what is going on? Why are you screaming?"
My dad rubbed my back with concerned eyes.

All I could respond with were tears. My parents didn't look frightened at all, they just looked confused and concerned. This means they must have not seen my powers, just heard my scream.

My mother placed a caring smile on her face, "sweetie, Soomin shhh, calm down...what happened dear?"

She then wiped the tear off of my cheek with her frail finger. My dad hugged me even tighter and placed a kiss on top of my head.