chapter eighteen

"golden hued eyes"

"golden hued eyes"

A week has already passed, and today was the day I have to present my project with my group.

Taehyung, Tzuyu, and I were discussing our plans at our seats, while waiting for the teacher to come in. Jimin and Jungkook were just minding their own business talking about their plans. It seemed they didn't hate different zodiac signs as much as they thought because Jungkook and Jimin looked like besties at this point.

My relationship with my Gemini and Capricorn friends improved much. Tzuyu gladly became friends with Tae and I after confessing the truth. And we all would hang out as much as possible after school. Even Taehyung began sleeping over our dorm. According to him I guess he feels like a third wheel with the other two boys because all they do is talk about their project. However, I have an intuition there is another reason he just doesn't want to confess.

As we were talking, Tae coughed trying to get our attention. Our heads lifted up to focus on the Capricorn.

"What is it Tae?" Tzuyu said in a worried tone.

"Um I believe that K-"
He paused for a second till he found the courage to express his feelings, but he started to whisper,
"That guy Soo was talking about, Kim Namjoon. He started communicating with me."

With that being said Tzuyu squealed and slapped her hands on the desk. The loud noise brought everyone's attention to her. Particularly Jungkook's and Jimin's.

"OH MY GOD REALLY ME T-"

Before she could finish shouting Taehyung covered her mouth with his hand, while I lifted my finger above my mouth indicating to be quiet.

Rolling his eyes Taehyung spoke, "Tzuyu, honey you got to be quiet..."

He then tilted his head to point at the other two chosens.
"Those two idiots still haven't unlocked their powers."

Tzuyu nodded with guilt and lowering her voice,
"Me too..."

Ar this I smiled,
"Awe I'm so happy you guys finally get to talk to him. So what do you think of him?"

"He's nice and funny. He showed me evidence of the government's wrongdoings and Rhys. He also gave me some lessons with my powers."
Tzuyu said with all smiles.

Tae grinned as well, "Exactly the same for me too."

I chucked, "good for you guys. Namjoon said tonight we are going to discover some other powers with him. I'm excited!"