prologue

"intro"

"intro"

"Name"
Song Soomin

"Age"
18

"Zodiac sign"
Scorpio

These are the exact questions they ask you wherever you go. Always the same. Your name, age, and zodiac sign.

You're probably wondering why your zodiac sign? That's because that's how they define us.

For the past century we have been divided. The purpose was not pure division, however pure equality. But sometimes equality is not always good, sometimes differences are what makes us unique.

I live with the same people-scorpios. I go to school with the same people-scorpios. I walk, talk, and breathe with scorpios. My whole life is Scorpio, Scorpio, Scorpio. As I know it's always been like that. You stick with your sign.

Our whole culture stems from astrology. Astrology is the study of the movements and relative positions of celestial bodies interpreted as having an influence on human affairs and the natural world. In simpler terms the stars—the zodiac—define one's life if you are born under a particular constellation.

These constellations include Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces. These are the 12 zodiac signs.

Being born on November 14, makes me a Scorpio. Because I am a Scorpio I am only allowed to be with other Scorpio's. If you're caught with any other signs a punishment will be given. If so severe it could result in death.

That's why you stick to your sign...

                                      Zodiac                                     ○ intro                                ♡ jungkoch

                                      Zodiac
                                     intro
                                jungkoch