chapter twenty-six

"Cancer"

"Cancer"

I had a dream once to be able to speak all the languages in the world. It may be odd, but I thought if only we could all understand each other communication wouldn't be a problem and we could all unite and be one.

However, as I grew older my innocent eyes deuterated until I saw the truth of many details come to light. One being, if all of us spoke the same language we would all be the same. Yes, we can all understand each other, but what's the fun in that. Where would our differences go. The good differences. The culture of each of us that brings beautiful diversity. A rare state that makes us all unique, that makes us have different backgrounds, beliefs, and experiences. If we all spoke the same language this would truly be a boring world.

However, we already have become of this.

No diversity, only equality. But, in all honesty harmony only happens if diversity and equally work hand in hand, yin and yang.

Sadly though, our society only got the yin.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Blank.

All I could think of was dull. There was nothing. Not one thing in my mind. The only thing that got my attention was a faint beeping that could be heard by my left ear and the tightness all over my body.

Feeling uncomfortable, I began shifting myself until I felt the comfort engulf me once again. However, it never came. Because soon the comfort I craved turned into an anxiety filled panic attack as I felt the straps holding me down.

My eyes open wide, as I take in everything around me. I'm in a room, but not any type of room, a cell. I'm in the exact type of room I saw Jimin and Jungkook in. Looking down at myself I see brown, rigid straps holding me down on to the white plain mattress of a bed. I stretch my neck as far as I can to inspect the space I'm in. I see a silver metal cart, with an array of medical supplies on it. Syringes, thermometers, stethoscopes, medical gloves, sphygmomanometers, you name it. My hairs go up as I think who they will use these on, turning away I see a hallway that must lead to different areas. Maybe the bathroom? However what caught my eye the most was right in front of me, a clear glass window. My chest tightened, not because of a window, but who was behind it. The glass revealed many doctor-like scientists with white lab coats. They seem happy? It was a ruckus behind the glass they all were celebrating, but I couldn't tell what. I could see there mouths move but could not hear a word. I see the computers, display screens, clipboards, and gadgets all near them. However, when they looked at me, I could tell they do not have good intentions, they were all staring me down like a pack of wolves. They looked like they were yelling at each other to get someone. Soon all of them left the room, except one.