chapter twenty

"Libra"

"Libra"

~flashback~

"So I was thinking." Tzuyu grabbed my arm, as we walked down the hallway. "Has something ever happened between you and Jungkook?"

With my eyes widening, I slapped her hand off and gave her a glare. "Nothing."

"Hm...I don't believe you but I'll let it slide." She hesitantly backed off while rubbing her arm from my forceful hit.

Her chatter didn't stop there, in our view Taehyung was already waiting at my locker.
"Tae!" She began waving her hands like a crazy person.

As we approached Tae, he chuckled and ruffled Tzuyu's brown hair.
"Someone's excited?"

"I sure am! It's almost the weekend!" She grabbed his hands and began giggling like a little school girl ."Only 2 more days!"

Enough with her enthusiasm, I slightly nudged them both out of my way to get to my locker. Not paying attention to my surroundings, I didn't expect Tzuyu to suddenly shake my arm.

Suddenly being annoyed, I whipped around in a heartbeat ready to give a scolding,
"Tzu-"

A hand slamming its way to my mouth made me be quiet.
"Shhh. I think something's wrong with Taehyung."

"What do you mean?"

She then pointed towards the scene.

Within my eyesight I saw a crowd of people scurry to the hallways.

Particularly Libras.

After all it was their time slot to be in the hallway, the only expectations were us chosens. Besides one.

Park Jimin.

He was also the exact reason why all the libra's gathered together to admire him.

All at once the crowd began to shuffle out of the middle of the hallway, to be tightly against the lockers. Their purpose? Well of course to make room for the 'prince' Park Jimin.

While strutting down the hall with his maroon blazer, I finally took in his breathtaking features. His mono-lid eyes that could gaze into your soul, his plump, pink kissable lips, and sharp jawline. And weirdly enough his noticeable tiny hands that were so cute. He is a handsome man who for sure gets all the girls and even the guys.