chapter nineteen

"Dae"

"Dae"

My eyebrows begin to knit together in confusion after those words were spoken.
"Virgo Chosens as well."

How in the world does Jeon Jungkook know he is a Virgo Chosen? And why was it directed at Namjoon...a Virgo chosen? My head switched back and forth from Jungkook to Namjoon. Were these two in contact all along?

Soomin get a hang of yourself! Stop being a clueless idiot! With my arms crossed and one eyebrow raised higher than the other, my head finally halted directing at Namjoon. Scratching his neck in uneasiness, he let out an awkward chuckle after seeing my "explain or else" face glaring at him. Meanwhile, Jungkook was standing there as if he won a million dollars with a smirk indented on his lips. Oh how bad I want to slap it off his face.

Coughing, Namjoon made eye contact once again with apologetic eyes. Waiting for his move, Namjoon finally snapped his fingers and the world around me began dissolving.

The tall trees began merging into walls, green and brown were no longer the first colors noticeable instead a sterile white forming. And soon the whole forest turned into a white integration room. Now sat me and Jungkook on two white chairs, while Namjoon was on a leather cushioned chair. The walls, floors, ceiling was all white. The type of white where it's so clean you can see your reflection.

Being not the most comfortable environment, I began shifting in my seat. Namjoon must of sensed my uncomfortableness by making sound in the eerie silence,
"I'm sorry, you guys must be confused why I brought you here."

Both Jungkook and I nodding instantly.

"Well you see I made you guys go in your dreams so we can talk with some privacy. Don't worry I teleported you guys back into your dorms, so when you wake up you'll be in your beds."

"Ah okay..."
Shifting in my seat once again, deciding to speak up,
"Now can you please explain how you and Jungkook know each other?"
My eyes were shooting daggers at both men.

"tsk well that's relatively easy, Valentine. You see our guide Kim Namjoon here has been training me."

Boring my eyes into Namjoon's I saw him tremble under my gaze.

"W-wait give me a chance to explain!"

Gritting my teeth I complied,
"Fine but this better be good that you kept it from me."

Quickly nodding the tall man began to ramble,
"Well you see...Jungkook actually unlocked his powers as well after making contact with you...however for safety I couldn't have you both together this early on, mainly for Jungkook's sake."
Namjoon inhaled a deep breath in before continuing ,"So, when I was training you, Soomin...I was also training Kook at the same time."

"So, he knew about us the whole time?"

Gulping Namjoon answered with a "Yes".

Don't get me wrong anger is still boiling throughout me, however excitement began to take over more. Does this mean we have Jungkook on our side because he knew all along? He will help us take down the government, I can't believe it!