Eight

"You are kidding, right?" Farrah, my elder sister asked.

I chuckled and swallowed, "No, this happened." I told my sister.

Two months passed since I last met Mr. Vigorito. I lost my job because I couldn't come to work during the storm – no one even came to the clinic during those days – I wasn't needed there but, still, my boss fired me – maybe he was just finding a way to get rid of me and he kicked me out as soon as he got a chance. I am jobless for the last two months. Since I don't have a job – my plan of moving out of my parent's house flopped – I am still leaving with them. I had to take a lot of scolding from Phil, mom and dad after came back home. For two weeks they made my life a living hell and didn't let me out much – they were worried that I will get myself in trouble again. Thankfully, Phil and dad don't mention it now but, my mom – never forgets to mention it whenever I do something wrong or gets in minor trouble.

Since I was jobless and pretty bored from staying at home – I decided to visit Farrah in New York. New York wasn't any better than Canada – the rain and cold weather makes me want to flee somewhere warm. But, at least I had company here. Back in my home – my mother and father go to work and return at night and my brother doesn't stay at home either. He is always out with friends. Although Phil and Haley don't live far away, I don't like to bother them with my presence every other day. I hate staying alone. I used to have a lot of friends from high school in my home town but, all of them got busy in life and I lost all the contacts – I am pretty much friendless at the moment.

"So, was he hot?" Farrah winked as she dipped a nacho in the cheese dip.

I glanced at my niece, Liana – who was filling colors in her coloring book before I averted my eyes on Farrah, "Who?" I asked as I dip a nacho in the cheese dip.

Farrah rolled her eyes, "Vigorito, who else?" she said.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "You are something. Seriously, your daughter is sitting right beside you and you are asking me if he was hot." I said to her.

She glanced at her daughter before chuckling, "She won't understand." Farrah shrugged as she chewed another nacho. "So, tell me – was he?" she asked again.

Was he hot? I pictured Lorenzo in my mind. His strong built, piercing blue eyes and dominating personality can make any girl go weak in her knees. So, was he hot? Yes – yes, he was. He was hot – without any doubts.

I licked the cheese dipping from my finger and nodded, "Yeah, he was." I replied.

Farrah grinned, "Oh, how much I wish I could meet him." she gushed.

I chuckled, "You are acting like sixteen years old." I commented.

She narrowed her eyes, "You are never too old to check out a hot guy." She said. Her eyes beamed, "In fact, let me get my laptop – we have major stalking to do." She said as she got up from the couch.

She was walking towards her room. I twirled my head to look at her walking. "Are you serious?" I asked.

She halted in her way and turned around, "Of course, I am. I never joke when it comes to hot guys." She said and winked before she walked into her bedroom.

I twirled back around and chuckled, "Your mother is something." I said to Liana – who was busy filling colors.

She lifted her head to look at me and nodded, "That's what my friend's mother says." She told me innocently – causing me to laugh out loud.

After an hour of stalking, we came to know a few things about Lorenzo Vigorito. For instance, his parents died when he was seventeen, he is the seventh richest man in America and the United Kingdom, he has never been in a controversy in his whole life and he doesn't have any social accounts – which made Farrah a little upset. While Farrah was gushing about how much he makes in a year and how handsome he is. My mind was on Lorenzo's love life – he has never been seen with a girl before except for one – Roselle Carlos – a twenty-five years old model from New York. When the media asked Roselle about their relationship she replied that they were just good friends. Though, Lorenzo never spoke about his personal life in front of the media before.