A Tad Bit Desirous.

Lorenzo didn't wait for a chat. He didn't speak to her – he just nodded his head and off he went to his table where Juliette waited for her nephew. A smile played on her lips as she watched Lorenzo take a seat in front of her. She glanced at the pretty young woman standing in the middle with a slightly bemused before her eyes came back to Lorenzo. "You will have to wait until the service is over to meet Gus," He informed her.

Juliette softly chuckled and shook her head, "Of course, I have to. Work always comes before family for Gus," She spoke to Lorenzo. Lorenzo seemed distracted as he only nodded his head and looked down at the table. With his fingers, he played with the napkin while his eyebrows were drawn together.

Juliette is nothing but observant. Her eyes caught the way Lorenzo's frame of mind seems to be changed since he ran into the beautiful young woman a couple of minutes before. Juliette's eyes followed the young woman, who was seated alone at the table for one. She felt pity for the beautiful young woman to dine alone. She heaved a sigh and placed her elbow over the surface of the table and rested her chin in her palm. "It is such a pity to see a young beautiful woman like herself dine alone," She mumbled as her eyes were fixed at Andrea, who slowly sipped the wine that one of the servers just poured for her. Lorenzo's eyes followed Juliette's to see Andrea at the table for one – her head was bowed down while she was on her phone.

Lorenzo exhaled and turned his head back to look at Juliette, "I am pretty sure, she is not alone. She must be Gus's special friend," Lorenzo almost sounded bitter and Juliette being sharp-eyed, caught that. She swung her leg that rested over the other, under the table, and smirk, "Do I sense a tad bit of jealousy over here, Enzo?" She asked mischievously.

Lorenzo squinted his eyes and open his mouth immediately to tell her otherwise, but she was quick to continue with her eyes narrowed, "Please, don't tell me you and Gus and fighting over that poor girl," She gasped dramatically – her hawkish eyes glint with mischief.

Juliette Santos might be a woman in her mid-forties, but her impishness often peeks through her tempting personality. Juliette is not like Lorenzo's mother's other sisters. She is the youngest and the boldest of them. With her tall and slim figure, her hawkish nose, alluring hazel eyes, and the set of lips always painted in bold shades – she attracts more men than any young woman would do. Her expensive sense of dressing and an often grimace on her face outs her to be a vile woman, and maybe she can be her enemies, but when it comes to her family – especially her nephews – she is nothing but a sweetheart. She has a mischievous side of hers. Coming from the Santos family, she is expected to be nothing but professional and to act like the 'lady' she is supposed to be. But Juliette is rebellious and she loves to be one.

Juliette proudly claims to be responsible for her father's first heart attack. She doesn't feel guilty to be in that position. Her father was an odious person. All he cared for was money and infidelity. He was abusive towards her other sisters and mother. He liked to control everything around him and he successfully did – except for Juliette. So, when Juliette slept with his enemy's son and had her nudes exposed to the world to see – her father had a heart attack – not for the sake of his daughter, but because his name was at stake as well. She wished for it to be his first and final attack, but unfortunately for her – the man survived two more of them before he finally died.

"No one is fighting over her, Juliette," Lorenzo replied sternly. He glanced towards Andrea quickly before he looked back at his aunt and with his forehead creased, he added, "I don't care about her," he mumbled.

Juliette couldn't help but chuckle at her nephew's attempt to show his disregard towards the young woman. "Of course, you don't." Her words came out as sarcastic as she wanted them to sound. Lorenzo decided not to get in an argument with her and with an eye roll – he changed the topic. Juliette decided to play along, but couldn't remove the smug smile off her face.