It Was A Mistake.

Noah made the nastiest face when Andrea told him about the kiss she shared with Lorenzo. She couldn't even call it a kiss or something that they shared. It was barely a kiss as she only met his lips and he didn't share it with her – he just stood straight while she made a fool of herself. "Yikes," Noah commented while he wiped the glasses with a clean towel. Andrea rolled her eyes, "Tell me about it," She mumbled as she drank the beer. The amount of beer she has been consuming lately will definitely give her a beer belly.

Andrea looked at smirking Noah with hooded eyes, "Please tell me, lately you did something stupid as well." She let out a fake sob while pressing the cold beer bottle against her forehead. Andrea didn't think she would be returning to this small bar again. She didn't think she will need to – or that she will be seeing Noah again, but after last night's event and due to the stress of work – she had to come and here for Noah. She needed to talk about it to someone and he seems like the only person she can talk to without being judged.

Noah glanced at her with a smile plastered on his face while he served a few patrons before he slides to her and with a lopsided smile he replied, "I slept with him – again," he shrugged. Andrea squinted her eyes on him, "Please tell me that you talked to him about this whole situation," She asked him. By the look on his face, she was sure that he didn't. Andrea clicked her tongue, "Noah, you should talk to this guy – I am afraid he is going to hurt you in the end." Andrea spoke softly. Noah blew his cheeks out, "Yeah – well, I am an idiot." He replied.

The two of them didn't talk about Lorenzo, Caleb, or Noah's guy for the rest of an hour Andrea was there. She found Noah a very pleasant person. She genuinely enjoyed his company, it was weird for her how she was opening up to practically a stranger but, there was something about Noah's personality – she doesn't feel scared to share with him. Andrea and Noah exchanged numbers – she wanted to see him again and he agreed. Noah lived alone and survive on cheap takeout, so Andrea promised him to treat him to a hot fresh homemade meal someday since that is something Noah was craving for and he promised to take her to a gay bar one of these days because that is somewhere, she hasn't been to yet.

Andrea had come to see Noah straight from work and now as the night was proceeding – the small bar was filling up with people desperately trying to forget their lousy day at work and to enjoy a drink. Andrea decided to leave and promised to message Noah. Noah was busy making and serving the drinks, so he agreed to it and went to work while Andrea paid for her drink, left a tip for him, and walked out. It was still early, but she was beaten. She wanted to get home, eat something, shower and sleep while watching some movie.

It was a normal day at work for Andrea. She wasn't asked slave for Martin nor did she have to run nonwork-related errands for her boss. It was one of those days, Andrea craved for at work. Amanda didn't bring up her going on a trip to Los Angeles with Martin – she thought she would and Andy was preparing to say no – loud and clear, but maybe Martin discussed it with his wife and she disagreed. If that was the case then, Amanda might have made it easier for Andrea. At work Andrea noticed that Amanda was getting less bossy and more distracted – she doesn't know if it was due to work or if it had something to do with her personal life – whatever it was, it was working out for Andrea just fine. She didn't want more trouble at the moment.

Andrea was about to get in her car when her phone started to ring. She got inside the car and took her phone out of her purse to see that it was her mother calling. She answered it. "Hey, mum." She greeted her with a smile.

"Hey, Andy! I was trying to reach you earlier – you never picked my call," She heard her mother speak.

Andy chuckled, "I was at work, mom." She answered.

"Where are you now?" His mother asked next.

"I am in the car, why?" She asked.

"Oh, I didn't know you were driving. Are you talking on the phone while driving?" She chides.