I Can Stop You

Andrea was lost. She still wap her head around what was happening. Maybe she was dreaming – but dreams don't feel so real – or maybe they do? Maybe it was a dream. She was dreaming that Lorenzo was in his apartment. She was dreaming that he had nursed her wound and it was definitely a dream that he was kissing her. No, it was not just a kiss. A kiss is sweet, soft yet passionate – what they were having seemed urgent, passionate – amorous.

Somehow during their intense kissing session, Andrea had jumped up to him. She had him straddling on the wing chair. It was unlikely of her to do, so but somehow she was on him. Lorenzo's head was against the chair while his one hand was resting on Andrea's calf while the other one was wandering around her hair. Andrea had both her hands on his neck – pulling him closer and closer to her. She was running out of breath, but like a cat to catnip – she couldn't pull away.

It was a dream – it had to be. Why else would Lorenzo Vigorito be kissing her – that too as his life depends on it? She was returning it with the same passion, but it was different for her – how? She liked him. She had imagined him kissing her on numerous occasions – hell, she even kissed him once but he never it until now. Andrea let out a muffled moan when Enzo softly pulled her hair and bit his lower lip – groaning with pleasure at the feeling of her over him. Andrea gasped as he had her hair fisted – not as tightly, but yet enough to give Andrea a thrill. Yes, just a dream.

Just as her hands were pulling out his shirt, which was neatly tugged in his pants, Lorenzo's phone loudly rang. Andrea jerked opened her eyes and gasped before she pushed herself away from him and jumped onto the coffee table. Lorenzo didn't hold back the curse and fished out his phone from his pant's pocket. He glanced at Andrea, who looked stunned. Her hair was everywhere. Her lips were swollen – Lorenzo did not doubt that it would be the same with him. Her eyes were widened – his didn't. He took a deep breath, calming his racing heart and labored breath before he answered the phone.

Andrea's eyes were widened. It was not a dream. It happened. It actually happened. Lorenzo kissed her – he kissed her first and then she kissed him back. They were too involved in it – if it wasn't for the phone call she would have taken his shirt off.

Andrea had an urge to slam her head against the wall. How can she be so stupid and desperate? Not even an hour ago, she was locked up in a cell for publicly beating Martin. And now hardly an hour later, she was on Lorenzo – straddling him and kissing the soul out of him – no it was not just a kiss – she made out with him. She made out with Lorenzo Vigorito – the same man that had told her previously that nothing could happen between them.

She darted off the table and on her feet, while she fisted her hair. Lorenzo had his phone to his ear while he watched Andrea starting to freak out. He was still sitting on the wing chair while he heard Aaron speak from the other end. He couldn't concentrate on what Aaron was saying as his eyes were on Andrea, who had started to walk back and forth. Lorenzo brought his eyebrows together and interrupted his assistant, "Wait – Aaron, I will get back to you in a bit." He said on the phone. He saw Andrea halt and look at her with her misty eyes. Aaron didn't argue with his boss and hang up. Lorenzo could take care of one problem at a time – right now he had to make Andrea stop freaking out.

Andrea saw Lorenzo take the phone away from his ear and tugged it back into his pant's pocket before he stood on his feet. Andrea looked into his eyes – they were as remote as they usually are. What was so vividly displayed in his eyes a few moments ago was gone. Andrea gulped, she knows what is coming next. She has been through this before, and she was stupid enough to make herself go through it again. Lorenzo didn't speak – he just stood with his hands in his pockets. Andrea hated how calm he was like nothing happened between them – or maybe that's what he wants, he doesn't want to act like anything happened because he wants nothing to do with it.