They Meet Again

"What do you think?" Farrah asked as she and Andrea stood in the middle of a beautiful garden. It was a little out of the city. Farrah saw this place on the internet and she immediately added this garden to her possible wedding destination. It was a quiet area – the ride to this garden was smooth. The place looked beautiful, if not get married one could always spend valuable and peaceful time there. There was a small lake in the middle. The grass was dying and was turning yellow, but they were told that it will be green and crisp by the time Farrah and Kevin wed. Some flowers were bloomed while the others waited for spring to arrive. The caretaker of this place told Andrea that in summers ducks are often roaming around here. She was told about the butterflies and exotic birds that are often seen here. The man was obviously trying to sell the place but his words did spark curiosity among the two sisters. The place looked good during the death season, Andrea wondered how good it must look during spring.

"This place is outstanding," Andrea replied. Farrah grinned and looked around, "Isn't it?"
She asked. "And this one is in the budget as well," She added. Andrea scoffed, "Budget? You are marrying the CEO of Vigorito Enterprise. Since when did you start to worry about the budget?" She asked. Farrah smiled, "Since we decided to put half and half into the wedding. It is my wedding as well. Even Kevin didn't approve of this idea before but after so many discussions, he finally agreed. I don't want him to pay for everything. If I do then I will feel like I am ripping him off," Farrah answered. Andrea showed her glee at her sister's decision. She held Farrah's hands in hers and gently squeezed them, "That is such a good decision, Farrah. I am proud of you," She told her.

After completing their tour of the garden, the two of them decided to stop for Lunch. Liana was at her friend's place who also lives in Farrah's building. Farrah often leaves Liana at their place when she and Andrea are both busy – other times Andrea looks after her niece but since she got a new job, she doesn't get much free time to do so. They were sitting in a small eatery and were waiting for the food they ordered. "How is your job going?" Farrah decided to ask. Andrea rolled her eyes, "Let's just say that I am not getting paid enough for all the unnecessary tasks I am supposed to do," She answered her sister. Farrah wrinkled her nose, "That bad?" She asked. "I am not just her assistant – I feel like I am hers and her husband's maid/driver as well. I can't wait to get another job, but to get that I at least need to complete my training here," She replied. "It is not like I am learning a lot from working for Mrs. Martin but at least it is something," She shrugged.

Farrah played with the breadsticks in a small basket set on the table as she spoke, "Andy, I already offered this twice and I am asking you again, please – just borrow some money from me and enroll in culinary school. I know how much you like that and how much you hate what you are doing," Farrah said. Andrea chuckled, "Honestly, working in marketing is not bad – it is just my employers – other than that I am happy with this field and as I declined the last two times, I will have to do it again. I like to cook but my time has passed – also, I am not interested in enrolling in culinary school. I am happy where I am right now." She told her sister. It was not entirely a lie nor was it complete truth. She gave up on her dream and she has gotten in term with it. "I want to keep cooking as my therapeutic escape – not a tedious job," She added truthfully. She was fine where she was right now – she doesn't have the energy to start again.

Farrah grinned and shook her head – she had to let it go. Knowing how stubborn Andrea can be – there was no point in talking to her about it any further, "In which case, you will need more of your therapeutic sessions." Andy knitted her eyebrows together perplexedly, "Why is that?" she asked. Farrah broke the corner of the breadstick and popped it in her mouth as she tried to suppress the smirk on her face, "Mom called last night. She is thinking about coming early than the rest of our family," She told her. Andy gaped, "How early are we talking about?" She asked. "Next month," Farrah answered – amused by the look of horror on her sister's face. "No!" Andy whispered yelled. "Farrah, that's five months earlier!" She added in complete disbelieve and horror.