Enzo's Better Half

"We had too many kids, Jul. One of them had to be gay," Henry's comment made Lorenzo almost spew the wine off his nose and mouth.

Andrea, on the other hand, palmed her face. She couldn't believe all this was unfolding in front of Lorenzo. Taylor laughed. Phil and Farrah chuckled, while Cassie and Haley folded in their lips trying to suppress a smile. Lorenzo and Kevin shared an amused look and William, that poor fellow was too nervous to react.

Juliet heaved a sigh as she rubbed her temples, "I am tired. Can we leave now?" She asked her husband. Henry sigh and slowly nodded his head while rubbing his wife's back. He knows that Juliet can be a little too much sometimes, but he knows all this information was too much for his wife and no jokes will make it easy for her. He doesn't expect his children to bend in front of what his wife believes is right for them – they all are adults now. They can make their decision – where they are allowed to do as they feel like, he and his wife are allowed to take it as they feel as long as they are not in the way.

Henry nodded his head, "Okay, let's take you to the hotel." He told his wife, who nodded in return and with a small mile at Lorenzo and Kevin – she walked out of the apartment. Andrea tried to stop her mother and hug her since she know everything was hard for her at the moment, but Juliet ignore her daughter and left. Everyone turned to see her leave – she didn't even say goodbye to her grandchildren – she didn't feel like it.

Andrea pouted, "What did I do?" She asked.

Henry heaved a sigh, "Nothing, Andy. You know your mom." Her father answered. He looked around at everyone, "You all know how Juliet can be," He said. "Give her some time and you people could have laid out your secrets one at a time. You know how difficult it could be for your parents to hear and process them. Please, give your mother some time." Henry lectured his children – who silently looked at him. He blew his cheeks and thanked Farrah and Kevin for hosting the dinner.

"I am sorry, Kevin. You had to witness – well, that." Henry spoke waving his hand around. Kevin chuckled and shook his head, "It is okay, Henry. I didn't mind it at all. I am family, remember?" He repeated henry's words from the Christmas dinner last year. Henry smiled and nodded before he turned to Lorenzo. Andrea gulped and wished for her father to not go overboard with being a girl's dad.

He put his hand on Lorenzo's shoulder, "Well, it was very nice meeting you, Mr. Vigorito. I wish we could have met for the first time at some better time." He smiled and nodded. Lorenzo smiled back, "It was very nice to see you too, Mr. Hebert. Andrea speaks greatly of you." He replied. Henry chuckled and much to Andrea's displease, he ruffled her hair. "That's my girl." He commented to which Andy hugged her father – she truly missed him.

"Okay, people! I am going to leave. Your mother is waiting for me." He announced and turned to Phil, "My money, I want it tomorrow." He points out before he left. Everyone chuckled while Phil groaned and Ryan shook his head. "I can't you two already knew," He spoke to Phil who shrugged. "Dad was more sure than I was," He replied.

The siblings decided to call it a night but agreed to meet up tomorrow for lunch – without their parents. It has been so long since all of them caught up and now that so many new developments have taken place in her family, it was about time to spend more time with them. Before coming to Farrah's place, Andrea was more concerned about the fact that her father and brothers would be hard on Lorenzo and her mother would smother him with too much hospitality – but what actually happened tonight – she didn't expect that.

Andrea could have told them about Martin and the case she filed against him that was in progress – but that would have grimed the mood than it already was. She will tell them about it when it will be absolutely necessary – till then she is keeping it a secret.